Is it not possible to sell your weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Is it not possible to sell your weapons?

User Info: Anutha One

Anutha One
1 month ago#1
s/t
Hey you, yes YOU! If you're not going to answer the posted question, then don't bother to reply!

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
1 month ago#2
Nope. There's no way at all.

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
1 month ago#3
I'm surprise you actually want to sell them considering they break so fast. Not to mention you can just throw them away. Unless you're low on rupees.
At the end of the day just know who you are for a person is define by his or her struggles and accomplishments.

Anutha One
1 month ago#4
jagger_wanderer posted...
I'm surprise you actually want to sell them considering they break so fast. Not to mention you can just throw them away. Unless you're low on rupees.

I primarily use the remote bombs to eliminate most of the enemies I've encountered up to this point. Due to this, I keep on coming across weapons I don't have any storage slots for so I was hoping instead of just throwing them at enemies or tossing them away, I could make some coin on them instead. Definitely low on rupees as well though.
Hey you, yes YOU! If you're not going to answer the posted question, then don't bother to reply!

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
1 month ago#5
Yeah, using remote bombs for everything is a huge waste of time. The game will throw weapons at you, you don't really need to conserve them. Even during the Trial of the Sword you can be fairly liberal with their usage.
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

User Info: whisperstar13

whisperstar13
1 month ago#6
If you could sell weapons, it would break a lot of the game, since they're so frequently found.

User Info: jagger_wanderer

jagger_wanderer
1 month ago#7
Ah early game gotcha. There's a few time consuming ways to gather funding. Yeah bombing enemies to death is satisfying sure wish there's other use for weapons like dismantle them for materials or something.
One does what one does best.

Anutha One
1 month ago#8
Ah early game gotcha. There's a few time consuming ways to gather funding. Yeah bombing enemies to death is satisfying sure wish there's other use for weapons like dismantle them for materials or something.

Exactly. Or possibly implement a skill set for each different type of weapon (sword, spear, bow, etc.) where with more usage you get better at dealing more damage with those type of weapons. Would make one more prone to using them as well, I would think.

User Info: Blademaster_Kai

Blademaster_Kai
1 month ago#9
Anutha One posted...

Exactly. Or possibly implement a skill set for each different type of weapon (sword, spear, bow, etc.) where with more usage you get better at dealing more damage with those type of weapons. Would make one more prone to using them as well, I would think.

So basically, make it become Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Runescape?
3DS FC: 2019-9813-4132 | M/UM/MHS Name: Zolias
LoZ + PKMN + FE + DQ Fan! Breath of the Wild... AKA Skyrule, as I like to call it. Can't wait :D

User Info: its_matt

its_matt
1 month ago#10
Anutha One posted...

I primarily use the remote bombs to eliminate most of the enemies I've encountered up to this point. Due to this, I keep on coming across weapons I don't have any storage slots for so I was hoping instead of just throwing them at enemies or tossing them away, I could make some coin on them instead. Definitely low on rupees as well though.

Unless there are explosive barrels or an edge to blast the enemy over then bombs are a painfully slow way to kill all but the weakest monster
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Is it not possible to sell your weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived