Poll of the Day

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: toomanymouths

toomanymouths
3 years ago#1
How were the Legend of Zelda Wii U and Xenoblade left off the poll of the day for Wii U? They mention Bayonetta (which we've already known about also) yet didn't bother to list these instead?

Biased GFaqs is biased.

User Info: FakeSmash

FakeSmash
3 years ago#2
OH NOES!!!! Biased Gamefaqs Poll showing that Nintendos e3 was better by more than twice Sony is anti-Nintendo!!!!!

Guise... I think we have a real problem here.
Isaac for Sm4sh

User Info: LordCarlisle

LordCarlisle
3 years ago#3
Absolutely. They were probably just trying to level the playing field, which is telling… Nintendo obliterated the others. Hyrule Warriors at least should have been up there.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Edward Gibbon

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
3 years ago#4
I thought they were naming games that were coming this year or something, it is nuts that they didn't choose to mention Zelda, X, or Hyrule Warriors and rather mentioned Toad's game and Kirby. Not that those looked bad, but there isn't much talk about those games compared to Zelda and X.
Number of people who agree Ganondorf should be super overpowered in Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U/3DS and have three different movesets: 14

User Info: toomanymouths

toomanymouths
3 years ago#5
Yeah, there's no qualifier in the poll title that would cause games like Zelda, Hyrule Warriors, and Xenoblade to not be listed. And I too am looking forward to those games stated, but just... come on GameFAQs.

Just more of the Nintendoom online phenomenon....

User Info: BladeManEXE

BladeManEXE
3 years ago#6
ImGanondorfLol posted...
I thought they were naming games that were coming this year or something, it is nuts that they didn't choose to mention Zelda, X, or Hyrule Warriors and rather mentioned Toad's game and Kirby. Not that those looked bad, but there isn't much talk about those games compared to Zelda and X.

If they were naming games that were due out this year, LittleBigPlanet 3 is the only qualifying game for Sony, it seems. Microsoft has Master Chief Collection and Forza, I think.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived