The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Where do you think this game will stand story-wise?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
  3. Where do you think this game will stand story-wise?

User Info: kreegan64

kreegan64
5 years ago#1
Without spoiling the story for anyone, do you think it will take place after 6 or 5 or whatever else, or between any of the games, or do you think it will be one of those stories that show the events of another pre-existing game, but from a different perspective (like with Lion King and Lion King 1/2, but of course more serious, y'know, cause it's tekken) or maybe just a stand alone spin-off.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.

User Info: ToastyAnakin

ToastyAnakin
5 years ago#2
nowhere. Tag games are non canon
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
5 years ago#3
Being Tekken Tag 2? Nonexistent.
If it can't run well on PC, then it wasn't worth playing.
I'm just saying what I know you're thinking.

User Info: Crimson_Rex

Crimson_Rex
5 years ago#4
ToastyAnakin posted...
nowhere. Tag games are non canon
Forever Dreaming: Days of Future Past
Willamette Shopper: I worship Frank West

User Info: kreegan64

kreegan64
5 years ago#5
Well, this topic suddenly got some life. I don't think it was revealed to be tag2 at the time of this topic's creation, so yeah...it kinda defeats itself now.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition
  3. Where do you think this game will stand story-wise?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived