Know what I want?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Hisahide

Hisahide
4 years ago#1
Changeable skins for the weapons, perhaps to fit a theme for the costumes. Be nice to use the plasma saber again, perhaps even have a bone version of the scythe.

User Info: youngbro

youngbro
4 years ago#2
OMG, the original NG1 for xbox had that one outfit for the plasma saber, i always like it cause it was unique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2i8bPPmVEQ

I dont see why we cant create our own palette like Ninja Blade, that was pretty cool
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
4 years ago#3
Creating your own palette really is a personal preference, I always hate that. Give me well designed unlockable costumes any day over making my ninja look like a Pink Camoflage Soldier from Outerspace.
PSN: Royta15
www.youtube.com/royta15

User Info: youngbro

youngbro
4 years ago#4
LOL

But then again Ninja Blade did add designs on the palettes as well. like tribal and lightning

but yes i do agree Custom made outfits are always better
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr

User Info: eurololicon

eurololicon
4 years ago#5
I know what I want: a sexy outfit for Ayane! Don't disappoint me, Team Ninja...
I'm using a 3DS for browsing, so please understand I can't see large images or sites.

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
4 years ago#6
is there a no costume, costume...

I want an untouchable cheat with Ayane xD

the enemies say yes as I jump and kill them and they freeze when they see her :3
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived