1 hour gameplay

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. 1 hour gameplay

User Info: getsuei

getsuei
4 years ago#1
Ign posted a 72 minute video of the first hour of the game, even though its being played on an alpha version, it looks pretty good

User Info: Tech9

Tech9
3 years ago#2
Just watched it and I am pretty excited, even if it's a more standardized MMO experience. It's an MMO on a console, so that in itself is pretty good.

I like the randomized events and how easy it seems to join others, by just walking up to them. Add in a TV show to watch and I'll give it a shot. Long term it probably just matters if i have any friends that pick it up or if i make an new friends.

User Info: Estabon1

Estabon1
3 years ago#3
I think it was lookin pretty good, no complaints from me!
XBL GT: Estabon89
From a problematic PC to a whiney girlfriend, nothing beats a foot full of fury.- Bubs

User Info: getsuei

getsuei
3 years ago#4
Just from watching the mmo, I could help but think of it as an mmo version of borderlands and since Defiance seems to have a more dynamic world than borderlands, it will sit in my xbox for quite some time

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#5
Looked like a nice combo of ME and BL to me.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there

User Info: BlazingxPaddles

BlazingxPaddles
3 years ago#6
Looks like a blast!

User Info: z0mbin3_81

z0mbin3_81
3 years ago#7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFTRgWhLcVs

No one has the sense to do this?
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. 1 hour gameplay

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived