About reputation

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. About reputation

User Info: Shadowkilldeath

Shadowkilldeath
3 years ago#1
How do you earn reputation? I read the help in settings but it just says that you have to do contracts, i already looked around but i cant find any contracts. What is the fastest way to earn scrip because it always seems that i never have any so i never get to buy those special weapons from the kiosks.

Thanks for the help, im trying to buy a fire AR but it costs 300 Reputation and 2,010 Scrips.
Im a nice person, no really if you talk smack ill let it pass but only because i dont know where you live and i dont wont to get charged for attempted murder.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
3 years ago#2
Beta isn't out for Xbox so idk.
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.

User Info: FusionC

FusionC
3 years ago#3
Well since this company also made Rift...and Rift uses Reputation currency im guessing it works pretty close to the same. That being said

http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Currency_(Rift)#Reputation_Currency
For the Horde!!!!

User Info: Shadowkilldeath

Shadowkilldeath
3 years ago#4
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Beta isn't out for Xbox so idk.

Oh wow lol sorry i thought this was the ps3 board since i posted this on my ipod it doesnt show the whole screen:/ and because i just googled "Defiance Ps3 gamefaqs" i just clicked on the first link mybad.

@FusionC

Thanks i will check that out.
Im a nice person, no really if you talk smack ill let it pass but only because i dont know where you live and i dont wont to get charged for attempted murder.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. About reputation

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived