SUREST way to get the beta to work

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. SUREST way to get the beta to work

User Info: calinks

calinks
4 years ago#1
I have seen and tried may of the proposed methods.

-Using Cloud
-Using USB
-Switching User at title screen
-Re-downloading beta
-Spamming A button at title screen
-ETC

Seeing various people give their success stories I have come to a conclusion. Either these methods may possible increase your chances of the beta working or they mean nothing. I am leaning towards the latter, I think these are coincidences.

The one thing that I am fairly certain that does work is the most basic. Keep trying.

I have tried many, many times today to no avail. Literally just as I was about to make a post about nothing working, it worked. For those getting the critical error problem, I think it's just a matter of being lucky and signing in at the right time.

If you want to get in just keep trying. It took me many ties. I am of the belief that everyone can get in however its just a matter of how many times it will take. Some get in after 5 tires some get get after 50. You can keep trying or you can wait until Trion does something to fix it.
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke

User Info: koutsu88

koutsu88
4 years ago#2
usb fix always works for me....
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]

User Info: Vamar

Vamar
4 years ago#3
Delete/re-download your profile. I kept getting sign-in errors, and that fixed it for me.

User Info: PlasmaticFury

PlasmaticFury
4 years ago#4
Vamar posted...
Delete/re-download your profile. I kept getting sign-in errors, and that fixed it for me.

This worked for me as well.

calinks
4 years ago#5

I tried that just now and it worked. So far I have yet to hear it not working for anyone.

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS TRY THE DELETE PROFILE OPTION
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke

User Info: Special-Edd

Special-Edd
4 years ago#6
Thank you guys. It worked for me as well.
Playing: God of War: Ascension, Gears of War: Judgement,
Anticipating: Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us

User Info: GreyDragonClaw

GreyDragonClaw
4 years ago#7
Wow it actually works!
Finally I get to play!
My brother was the evil wizard, I was the dwarf, my dad the barbarian, and my cousin the elf...

calinks
4 years ago#8
Just heard it didn't work for some people but it seems like it does for the majority.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. SUREST way to get the beta to work

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived