On the main screen in News feed... What/Where is "Mission Episode 1"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. On the main screen in News feed... What/Where is "Mission Episode 1"

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
3 years ago#1
On the main screen in News Feed...
"Mission Episode 1 now available! Join Nolan and Irisa in the prelude of Defiance. Make sure to complete these Missions before April 15th."

Where are these missions?
I don't see them on the map anywhere.
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!!

User Info: LloydEsaka

LloydEsaka
3 years ago#2
Pull up your map and look at the legend. It should have a marker for Episode Missions. Then look a little south of the EMC camp you start the game at. It should be right near a road. If you do the main missions and keep to the roads you should run right past it.

User Info: _henry14_

_henry14_
3 years ago#3
you get a purple assault rifle by doing them all. they are quite good missions too.
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v

User Info: whitepsychtiger

whitepsychtiger
3 years ago#4
Didn't like that AR too much. Liked my Blue Carbine thing and Electric burst SMG, they just seemed much more efficient than it.
GT: PhantomGenetics-----Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current, Defiance Beta
Awaiting: Destiny, Defiance, Dark Souls II and Bioshock: Infinite

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
3 years ago#5
Oh okay I think I did that already, because I got a purple assault rifle called an EMC XAR-22.
I thought these were different missions, because today(Saturday) was the first time I saw that message.
GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. On the main screen in News feed... What/Where is "Mission Episode 1"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived