This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if Namco may not be getting a character...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So if Namco may not be getting a character...

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 years ago#1
Does this mean Pac-Man or Lloyd most likely won't get in? Sakurai said it'd have to be a "special case"...I'm fine either way with Pac-Man, but Lloyd...I love the tales of games and I'd hate to see him not included D:
Vocaloid Gumi, Luka, Lily, Rin, Len, Miku! :D

User Info: Ristar94

Ristar94
4 years ago#2
judgementaeon posted...
Does this mean Pac-Man or Lloyd most likely won't get in? Sakurai said it'd have to be a "special case"...I'm fine either way with Pac-Man, but Lloyd...I love the tales of games and I'd hate to see him not included D:

I think Pac-Man is more of a "special case" because he is indeed the face/mascot of Namco. Just like Sonic represents Sega. It's nothing against Lloyd (Though I've never played any of the Tales series), but Pac-Man is probably the one being included.
PSN ID: Ristar94. Born Sinner, the opposite of a winner...

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
4 years ago#3
True, I just love Lloyd >_< but Pac-Man would be fine to...
Vocaloid Gumi, Luka, Lily, Rin, Len, Miku! :D

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
4 years ago#4
The IGN guy, Rich did that interview with Sakurai and Sakurai asked him who he would pick and Rich picked Pac-Man and they went on to discuss his Final Smash. So Pac-Man seems the most likely and honestly, at this point it would make a whole lot of sense for him to be in.
Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Official Site: http://www.smashbros.com/us/

User Info: Ristar94

Ristar94
4 years ago#5
UberPyro64 posted...
The IGN guy, Rich did that interview with Sakurai and Sakurai asked him who he would pick and Rich picked Pac-Man and they went on to discuss his Final Smash. So Pac-Man seems the most likely and honestly, at this point it would make a whole lot of sense for him to be in.

If that bit of conversation didn't partially confirm Pac-Man, I don't know what will. Well, except for him actually being revealed in the future lol.
PSN ID: Ristar94. Born Sinner, the opposite of a winner...
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So if Namco may not be getting a character...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived