This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Character Roster with 45 Slots

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. New Character Roster with 45 Slots

User Info: Dinoman96

Dinoman96
3 years ago#11
sterlingtyger posted...

One more: a second Kid Icarus character ain't happening before a second Metroid character. The two are intrinsically linked but Metroid is inherently more important than Kid Icarus.

pardon me, but metroid DOES have a second rep: zero suit samus.
wargle gargle

User Info: fissionprimer

fissionprimer
3 years ago#12
Dinoman96 posted...
sterlingtyger posted...

One more: a second Kid Icarus character ain't happening before a second Metroid character. The two are intrinsically linked but Metroid is inherently more important than Kid Icarus.

pardon me, but metroid DOES have a second rep: zero suit samus.

This^

People seems to ignore this, but she is the second metroid representation, doesn't matter what everybody else says. She did appear in the first trailer as a NEWCOMER.
obvious sticky (;

User Info: Kwizxx

Kwizxx
3 years ago#13
I think Rosalina has a decent chance of being in actually.

Lucario is pretty much guaranteed to be cut however. Yeah he was an important/well known pokemon in the 4th gen but that was two whole generations ago. I feel like Mewtwo will be taking his place not only because of popular opinion, but because he also fits with the 6th gen now.

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
3 years ago#14
fissionprimer posted...
Everything is great except

Who is kyle?
Dillon chances end in assist
Why lucario more than Pokemon trainer?

8/10

No, Dillon has a good chance being playable.

User Info: MrPants3000

MrPants3000
3 years ago#15
Gandalf the Istari posted...
MrPants3000 posted...
Gandalf the Istari posted...
MrPants3000 posted...
Please everyone, make at least 100 more topics like this by the end of the week / 10

Do you have something more interesting to talk about? If so please create a topic.

Than I'd be adding to the 100s of garbage topics on gamefaqs.

Then why are you here?

Because I am waiting to get approved at Neogaf
I don't even know

User Info: TheMasterTurtle

TheMasterTurtle
3 years ago#16
I like it, I think it is largely reasonable. I don't know who Kyle Hyde is but I googled it and he looks cool so I'm down. I think there should be more FE characters, a Golden Sun instead of my boy Kyle and I personally think that Ridley should be in.

Overall though I'd be mostly overjoyed if this was the roster. It has everyone I want plus a few surprise characters I'd like to play as.
OFFICIAL WARTORTLE OF THE B/W BOARDS
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThreeAmigosProductio - My short films, please enjoy yourself.

User Info: Shurikono

Shurikono
3 years ago#17
TheMasterTurtle posted...
I like it, I think it is largely reasonable. I don't know who Kyle Hyde is but I googled it and he looks cool so I'm down. I think there should be more FE characters, a Golden Sun instead of my boy Kyle and I personally think that Ridley should be in.

Overall though I'd be mostly overjoyed if this was the roster. It has everyone I want plus a few surprise characters I'd like to play as.

Thanks man. I really can't decide between Matthew and Isaac, but I'd prolly re-add Isaac. Thing is, I don't really see them adding both Isaac and Shulk.

If I had to add another FE rep, I'd re-add Ike and kick Wolf. It's the one or the other.

Ridley is possible, but I envision him to be kinda clunky, not sure if it would do him justice. But hey, I wouldn't be surprised if he did make it in!

Kyle Hyde has starred in 2 DS games, the company that created those games, was named "Cing", they are bankrupt. Hotel Dusk got some pretty good scores overall, and I had the intension to shock the audience by adding him, since not so many people would expect him, I believe.

And @ sterlingtyger

Andy, I'm sorry but he is one of the most boring Nintendo characters they could add. I am all ears for Sami though. :P

And yes, I should have added a Golden Sun rep!
Mach Rider, Takamaru and Ashley & Red for SSBU.
PSN: SuB-Bastion

User Info: Shurikono

Shurikono
3 years ago#18
Bump.
Mach Rider, Takamaru and Ashley & Red for SSBU.
PSN: SuB-Bastion
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. New Character Roster with 45 Slots

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived