This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POPEYE for smash bros

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GeneralKenobi85

GeneralKenobi85
3 years ago#11
I'm surprised nobody's made a topic asking if anyone in Smash could beat Popeye, canon-wise. I guess most people just realize that nobody could even come close.
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>

User Info: navyboy98

navyboy98
3 years ago#12
First of all, to be in smash, you gotta be from a video game. second of all, you have to have at least one of your gaes on a nintendo system, preferrably be a character that Nintendo owns the rights to.

Second of all, it would only be a five second match, because that's all our sailor friend needs to open a can of whoopa-err... spinach, and simply wipe the floor with everyone else. except for MK and Zelda, who can spam teleportation like no-one's business, and flee.
Nintendo has better art direction, not "more advanced graphics technology". There is a huge difference-bsp77

User Info: Someguy_13

Someguy_13
3 years ago#13
pokedude900 posted...
Didn't originate from a video game.

/topic

Yep. Ineligible.
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010

User Info: Grammar_man

Grammar_man
3 years ago#14
navyboy98 posted...
First of all, to be in smash, you gotta be from a video game. second of all, you have to have at least one of your gaes on a nintendo system, preferrably be a character that Nintendo owns the rights to.

Second of all, it would only be a five second match, because that's all our sailor friend needs to open a can of whoopa-err... spinach, and simply wipe the floor with everyone else. except for MK and Zelda, who can spam teleportation like no-one's business, and flee.

He hardly even needs spinach for most characters. He's moved mountains by lassoing them without Spinach...

User Info: LordRattergun

LordRattergun
3 years ago#15
I wholeheartedly agree, Popeye is incredibly WINNER and would improve this game exponentially.
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg

User Info: Schmack421

Schmack421
3 years ago#16
navyboy98 posted...

Behold: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_%28video_game%29
Congrats! You have Been Whacked by an axe!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived