This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Considering the one 3rd party character per company rule.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Considering the one 3rd party character per company rule.....

User Info: KingTumbleweed

KingTumbleweed
4 years ago#11
FredCat07 posted...
Foxhound3857 posted...
As Souls said, no such rule exists, on paper or unwritten. I don't know where people ever got the idea that such a rule exists in the first place.

But the odds of seeing a Castlevania character, either a Belmont, Alucard, or Maria, is unlikely given the undergoing changes to the Castlevania core story at the moment.

This - Brawl had 2 third-party characters; Snake AND Sonic. So screw you, TC.

Your name is familiar, might you be a troll?
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my clone! - SSB for Wii U.
Official Ferrothorn of Pokemon X/Y boards.

User Info: TheBPB11

TheBPB11
4 years ago#12
ZeroCharge posted...
I want Amaterasu over Megaman... :(

Have you played MVC3? She wasn't very fun to play as, Mega Man's a way better choice.
Xbox Live & PSN: TheBPB11

User Info: koopabros64

koopabros64
4 years ago#13
Soulstiger posted...
No such rule exists.
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.

User Info: Soulstiger

Soulstiger
4 years ago#14
FredCat07 posted...
Foxhound3857 posted...
As Souls said, no such rule exists, on paper or unwritten. I don't know where people ever got the idea that such a rule exists in the first place.

But the odds of seeing a Castlevania character, either a Belmont, Alucard, or Maria, is unlikely given the undergoing changes to the Castlevania core story at the moment.

This - Brawl had 2 third-party characters; Snake AND Sonic. So screw you, TC.

Uh... whatever I don't even care...
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/561/242/574.png -HeroSandwichlol http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/322/594/bf4.png

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 years ago#15
ZeroCharge posted...
I want Amaterasu over Megaman... :(

Have you played MVC3? She wasn't very fun to play as, Mega Man's a way better choice.

Yes, I have. And that's totally irrelevant because Smash is a TOTALLY different fighting game. I would have much preferred Amaterasu because she's only been in what, 2 or 3 games? She's too awesome of a character to be forgotten. :( Mega Man is still getting games...
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Considering the one 3rd party character per company rule.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived