This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My, honest to God, Roster 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My, honest to God, Roster 2

User Info: PandorraXD

PandorraXD
3 years ago#1
My, honest to God, Roster 2:
NEWCOMERS:
-Mewtwo/Awakened Form (Pokemon)
-Zoroark (Pokemon)
-King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
-Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
-Chrom (Fire Emblem)
-Wonder Red (Wonderful 101)
-Takamaru (Samurai Warriors)
-Ridley (Metroid)
-Krystal (Star Fox)
-Masked Man (Mother)
-The Villager (Animal Crossing)
-Wii Fit Trainer (Wii Fit)
-Fossil Fighter (Fossil Fighter) (OBSCURE CHOICE)
-Mega Man (Megaman Franchise)

AND A FINAL CHOICE THAT IS RATHER OBSCURE…
-Pikmin 3 Antagonist Creature
Here’s what it looks like: http://images.wikia.com/pikmin/images/5/54/Pikmin3_WTFISTHIS.jpeg

CUTS:
-Ike
-Lucario
-Pokemon Trainer (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard)
-Falco
-Snake

Total Characters: 45

EXPLANATIONS FOR THOSE I DEEM NECESSARY:

Zoroark:
It was either keep Pokemon Trainer or Lucario; I felt like Pokemon Trainer was too heavily disliked and Lucario would play too much like Mewtwo, so I figured Zoroark would be a good addition. Representing generation five, Zoroark could use basic punches, jabs, chops, tail whaps, and kicks with his lanky body and of course dark/psychic type attacks such as his illusions.

Ridley:
Despite all the oversized character debate, I think he could easily be shrunk down to SSB size. Of course he would be a heavyweight. I honestly hate his new Other M model, so I hope they would use his Metroid Prime form. Metroid hasn’t been popular recently, but I think it’s an original sci-fi franchise that deserves at least one more character.
Fossil Fighter:
Really no explanation cause he won’t make it in, but he would fun would he not? A fierce dinosaur at your disposal… versus Mario?

Krystal:
I felt bad cutting Falco, but he is a complete clone of Fox. In more recent games, Krystal rivals the relevance of Falco, being Fox’s girlfriend and whatnot, and she could have a much more unique moveset ranging from bombs to magic. So yes, I think Krystal is a relevant character to the series that would make a great fighter and an acceptable replacement of Falco.

Masked Man:
Earthbound is an abused franchise. Does it deserve three characters? No. But Masked Man, I feel would make a unique, lightweight antagonist. He has what, PSI, some sort of sword, and wings? Wow… but in any case he could be omitted and I wouldn’t care.

Pikmin 3 Antagonist:
Pikmin is one of the most original, creative, underrated franchises of all time (IMO). Pikmin 3 deserves two reps at most, and for advertisement and variety’s sake this odd creature makes the cut. Able to morph his golden, fluid-like body into various shapes pertaining to various hazards, he would make a versatile, epic fighter. While I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question… it’s probably not happening. I am very excited given that Pikmin usually doesn’t have villians; nature itself is usually the antagonist!

User Info: KillerKremling

KillerKremling
3 years ago#2
Poor F-Zero, always getting stuck with just a single rep when there are so many possibilities. Granted the single rep is the most badass man ever created, but still...
Ridley is Love, Ridley is Life

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#3
Takamaru isn't from the Samurai Warriors series. He was just a guest character in one of those games.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: Variasi

Variasi
3 years ago#4
PandorraXD posted...
Able to morph his golden, fluid-like body into various shapes pertaining to various hazards, he would make a versatile, epic fighter.

I read 'Able' as 'Alph' and for a second I was absolutely horrified
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My, honest to God, Roster 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived