This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This game won't get delayed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. This game won't get delayed.

User Info: Storrac

Storrac
4 years ago#1
Even if it's a complete broken mess by the end of 2014, Nintendo can't risk delaying their heaviest hitter for the holidays.

User Info: Geno

Geno
4 years ago#2
Considering they've got, what, three teams and I'd imagine an enormous budget and a ton of manpower behind it, it'll be finished long before Christmas, not especially since they're recycling resources now.
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
4 years ago#3
They did for Brawl...
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) for Playstation All-Stars!

User Info: a_fartn_Spartan

a_fartn_Spartan
4 years ago#4
taoxadasa posted...
They did for Brawl...

But the Wii was destroying the competition. The Wii U is a struggling console; proven to be worse than the Gamecube's numbers. The Wii U is still looking for a savior, but I'd say Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 will sell more consoles than Smash.
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.

Storrac
4 years ago#5
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
taoxadasa posted...
They did for Brawl...

But the Wii was destroying the competition. The Wii U is a struggling console; proven to be worse than the Gamecube's numbers. The Wii U is still looking for a savior, but I'd say Super Mario 3D World and Mario Kart 8 will sell more consoles than Smash.

Kart? If the casuals are aware the Wii U exists then yes.

3D World? Nah.

User Info: gaminggenius

gaminggenius
4 years ago#6
I have bought every nintendo system made (besides Virtual Boy lol) except this one. But I know whenever Smash Bros gets released, if it's tomorrow or in 5 years the system will be a must-buy for me.
5/21/07 --- SSB Site relaunch-- First 500 post topic---97 minutes
White FC- 1334 7090 2082

User Info: Wesfanboynever

Wesfanboynever
4 years ago#7
gaminggenius posted...
I have bought every nintendo system made (besides Virtual Boy lol) except this one. But I know whenever Smash Bros gets released, if it's tomorrow or in 5 years the system will be a must-buy for me.

What about the 3DS version?
What's to say really?

Storrac
4 years ago#8
Wesfanboynever posted...
gaminggenius posted...

What about the 3DS version?

The 3DS version will probably not end up Nintendo's favor, everyone will buy the 3DS version and only a couple thousand Wii U's will be sold for the Wii U version.

User Info: RememberingKim

RememberingKim
4 years ago#9
lol no this isn't their heaviest hitter. mario kart wii U, wii party U, 3D world, etc.
Tingaru

Storrac
3 years ago#10
RememberingKim posted...
lol no this isn't their heaviest hitter. mario kart wii U, wii party U, 3D world, etc.

Wii U Party and 3D World aren't their heaviest hitters.

Mario Kart Wii U is their best bet for casuals, Smash Bros is their best bet for core, 3D World is their best best for fanboys.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. This game won't get delayed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived