This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My roster prediction

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: smashman92

smashman92
3 years ago#11
Pretty good, but you should add a 5th Mario rep. Also, four 3rd-party reps seems like a lot
Charizard for SSBU
Friend Safari: Grass Type: Sunkern,Petilil,and Quilladin

User Info: KirbyXLucasx

KirbyXLucasx
3 years ago#12
No Lucas? roster -1/10
Top 5 Fav Characters of Smash Bros!! Kirby. Lucas. T.Link. Olimar. Falco

User Info: P00DGE

P00DGE
3 years ago#13
As much as I would love him, K Rool isn't going to make it in. Replace him with Dixie Kong, and your list will stand up a little more.

I don't want to get into the whole Ridley debate, but putting him on any list is a bold move, given the history of metroid fans getting what they want in that department.

User Info: P00DGE

P00DGE
3 years ago#14
Also, Pokemon having more reps than anyone else seems.... odd. I wouldn't put money on that outcome.

User Info: smashman92

smashman92
3 years ago#15
P00DGE posted...
Also, Pokemon having more reps than anyone else seems.... odd. I wouldn't put money on that outcome.

This too
Charizard for SSBU
Friend Safari: Grass Type: Sunkern,Petilil,and Quilladin

User Info: AIien803

AIien803
3 years ago#16
P00DGE posted...
As much as I would love him, K Rool isn't going to make it in. Replace him with Dixie Kong, and your list will stand up a little more.

I don't want to get into the whole Ridley debate, but putting him on any list is a bold move, given the history of metroid fans getting what they want in that department.

I don't buy into the whole "relevancy matters more then life itself" argument, so no. I have full faith that K. Roll will triumph.

smashman92 posted...
Pretty good, but you should add a 5th Mario rep. Also, four 3rd-party reps seems like a lot

Toad has very low chances because of Peach's returning and unedited B move, and everyone else is a third tier character. Pac-Man was leaked, and Snake I'm sure will come back.

Seb_Ramoray posted...
Which N are we talking about?

The dancing N logo of the Nintendo 64.
3DS FC: 2208-5387-4927

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived