This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone agree with this roster?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Anyone agree with this roster?

User Info: zabimaru1000

zabimaru1000
3 years ago#1
64 Cast (Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Yoshi, Samus, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness)

Melee Cast (Peach, Bowser, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Falco, Marth, Mr. G&W)

Brawl Cast (Metaknight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Pokemon Trainer, Olimar, King Dedede, Ike, Lucario, Sonic, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Toon Link, Wolf)

Newcomers:

Villager
Megaman
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina & Luma (3D World)
Mewtwo (X&Y + Pokemon Bank)
Dixie Kong (Tropical Freeze)
Chibi-Robo (Photo Finder)
Chrom (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
Little Mac

Last 3rd Party character slot (Snake or Pac-Man)

That would be around 44 characters, would you think this is likely for Smash 4's roster?

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
3 years ago#2
i could live without chibi-robo, but one of the best rosters in this site as of now.
Learn this, gamers: "It's better to judge a game by the execution of what it set out to do instead of wishing it did something else" - Akito_Kinomoto

User Info: Blulightning

Blulightning
3 years ago#3
Possible... but didn't Chrom's voice actor confirm he wasn't contacted by Nintendo?
Doubt he's in it.

guedesbrawl posted...
i could live without chibi-robo, but one of the best rosters in this site as of now.

BLASPHEMY.

The robo clan will destroy their enemies. You've made the list now. -_- Be prepared....
U r Brane Splode'd!

User Info: Peachrules14

Peachrules14
3 years ago#4
zabimaru1000 posted...
64 Cast (Mario, Link, Kirby, Pikachu, Fox, Yoshi, Samus, Donkey Kong, Luigi, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Ness)

Melee Cast (Peach, Bowser, Zelda/Sheik, Ganondorf, Ice Climbers, Falco, Marth, Mr. G&W)

Brawl Cast (Metaknight, Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Pokemon Trainer, Olimar, King Dedede, Ike, Lucario, Sonic, Diddy Kong, Lucas, Toon Link, Wolf)

Newcomers:

Villager
Megaman
Wii Fit Trainer
Little Mac

That would be around 44 characters, would you think this is likely for Smash 4's roster?

I'm not really seeing Chibi-Robo or Dixie Kong. I'd kind of be surprised if both Lucario and Mewtwo made the cut.
3DS Code:1332-7829-1699
Friend Safari: Petilil, Simisage, Quilladin

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
3 years ago#5
zabimaru1000 posted...

Newcomers:

Villager
Megaman
Wii Fit Trainer
Little Mac

Take out Chibi Robo, add another Zelda newcomer, BEST ROSTER EVER!
FC: FC: 1633-4315-8950

User Info: Blulightning

Blulightning
3 years ago#6
^ You have all made the Robo clan list. -_-

You will be assimilated.
U r Brane Splode'd!

User Info: ZeroGravity38

ZeroGravity38
3 years ago#7
Don't like chibi robo or chrom.
3DS FC - 4055-4355-9621 IGN: Kai

User Info: ThisAnvil

ThisAnvil
3 years ago#8
Too small a roster, and no way is Chrom going to be on.
But Aquaman. You cannot marry a woman without gills... You're from two different worlds.

User Info: papermegaslime

papermegaslime
3 years ago#9
Oops, I posted something in the wrong topic. That's what I get for having multiple tabs open.
Clefairy is best Pokemon and should be an alt costume for Jiggs

User Info: zabimaru1000

zabimaru1000
3 years ago#10
Peachrules14 posted...
I'm not really seeing Chibi-Robo or Dixie Kong. I'd kind of be surprised if both Lucario and Mewtwo made the cut.

I simply used today's Nintendo Direct and past major games from other Directs this year for newcomer predictions.

Because Rosalina made the cut as a character that represents Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario 3D World, then these other characters are most likely to be in the game:

Dixie Kong made a comeback as a character in Tropical Freeze, which is a major Wii U game.

Chibi-Robo first appeared in a Gamecube game, and has a new game on the eShop. He seems like a gimmick character like Wii Fit Trainer and Villager. And I assume he will replace ROB as a robot character because Gyromite and Stack-Up are now irrelevant to Nintendo.

Chrom is a major character in Fire Emblem Awakening, but could use a different moveset to become more different than Marth.

Mewtwo is on my wishlist because he didn't make it in Brawl, but he has popular demand and relevancy in Pokemon X & Y.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Anyone agree with this roster?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived