This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

At this point, I'm mostly just hoping for a return to Melee's random button.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. At this point, I'm mostly just hoping for a return to Melee's random button.

User Info: Mustavus

Mustavus
3 years ago#1
For those who don't recall, in Melee, randomization meant the cursor token picks a random character to slide to, so you know what it picked for you before the game starts. In Brawl, you're assigned a character after starting the game with no chance for a mulligan or whatever.

This is a problem when you're bored of Jigglypuff, and the random button decides to give you Jiggs three times in a row.

I kind of like the newcomers so far. I wasn't expecting any of them, I'm not a huge fan of any of them, but they look fun to play. But what if it turns out I actually hate all of them, effectively rendering the random button useless?
The forkies have come to their senses!

User Info: Missing_My_Head

Missing_My_Head
3 years ago#2
Honestly, I'd like both. They both have benefits.
FOR CHRlST'S SAKE WHY IS IT SO HARD TO THINK OF A GOOD SIG

User Info: CopShowGuy

CopShowGuy
3 years ago#3
I'm fine with random. I'm not fine with them picking my costume/color.
GET AGAINST THE TREE!!!
~ The Sage of Shadow ~

User Info: Elec Man EXE

Elec Man EXE
3 years ago#4
I'd like both. The random on one side would act like Brawl's, and the other side would act like Melee's.
~ Master of Electricity ~
3DS FC: 3239-2743-8918 Pokemon Y Safari: Fraxure, Sliggoo, Dragonair
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. At this point, I'm mostly just hoping for a return to Melee's random button.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived