This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I want to have a smash bros party

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So I want to have a smash bros party

User Info: BreckenDusk

BreckenDusk
3 years ago#1
And I've been trying to come up with SSB themed drinks, but I need your help and suggestions.
I was thinking maybe Captain Morgan, Fireball, and Fruit Punch or some liqueur that was fruit punch flavored for either a captain Falcon or Falcon punch. Can't really figure it out but that's as far as I got.
Any suggestions?

Expected newcomers and confirmed or unconfirmed vets are ideal.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#2
Do something with Bombay Sapphire Gin for the Blue Bomber, Mega Man.

Dark and Stormy works just fine for Ganondorf.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
Falcon Pope of the Church of Captain Falcon for the SSB4 board.

BreckenDusk
3 years ago#3
Not bad. Maybe a shot, toss in some blue curucao and rose's, maybe even some red Bull. Call it the Blue Bomber's Charge Shot.

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#4
I know absolutely nothing about this line of drinks besides the name, but you could do something with Skinny Girl products for a WFT drink.

Another option for Captain Falcon could be a Mute City Iced Tea.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer

BreckenDusk
3 years ago#5
Maybe some Smirnoff Ice Climbers. Which sounds like it would be a depth charge of some sort, that'd be interesting.
I haven't even heard of the skinny girl line but what are your thoughts on mute city?

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#6
For the Mute City, it'd be a Long Island with a lot more punch. Substitute light rum for something dark like Captain Morgan Black and add one part bourbon.

BreckenDusk
3 years ago#7
Hahaha well it'd certainly mute people, that's for sure! These are great, keep em coming if you have em - we could make an official list lol
Not that I can afford it but maybe Star Fox, use goldschlager, fireball, and... I think there's something with a fox related name like vulpine or something but I can't think of it.

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#8
How about a Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze involving Malibu and a banana liqueur?

Gin and tonic is about as fruity as my drinks get, so I wouldn't know what else to put in a Tropical Freeze...

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
3 years ago#9
For a Sheik you could do something manly but with only one simply change is something for a princess.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."

User Info: SoulRegalia

SoulRegalia
3 years ago#10
Quote:Maybe some Smirnoff Ice Climbers.

Lolololol
Muhahahahahaha! Have you forgotten!? I am a demon! Your common sense doesn't work on me! To my lab!-Mao
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. So I want to have a smash bros party

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived