This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate My Roster?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Emmy_Altava

Emmy_Altava
3 years ago#21
Aside from it being bigger than remotely likely, pretty solid. 9/10.

Feel Ridley makes a better boss, even though I know I'm alone in thinking that, and hesitant about Louie and Paper Mario, but otherwise sure.

User Info: ShiniOfMadness

ShiniOfMadness
3 years ago#22
Emmy_Altava posted...
Aside from it being bigger than remotely likely, pretty solid. 9/10.

Feel Ridley makes a better boss, even though I know I'm alone in thinking that, and hesitant about Louie and Paper Mario, but otherwise sure.

Yeah, the funny thing is, I wasn't think about the end size as much as I was thinking about the amount of newcomers for it. I got a bit carried away trying to match Brawl's Newcomer size, ehehe.
Hora Hora Hora~

User Info: ToastyPudding

ToastyPudding
3 years ago#23
Villager
Mega Man
Wii Fit Trainer
Rosalina & Luma
Little Mac
Palutena +1 sure

Chibi-Robo +1 fine

Dixie Kong + also fine

Tingle ehh, not my fav but not a bad choice. Other Zelda characters play a bigger role in their own series.

Ridley +1 Good

Insert Whatever Fire Emblem Rep You Want Here (I know barely anything about that series, and I won't pretend like I do, so, I'm sorry.) +0.5 for not actually picking. Tiki it is though.

Takamaru +1 he's okay.

Mii -1 Against. Miis will either be Villager 2.0 (random objects and such) making them lose their originality or be customizable taking a large part of dev time.

Louie -1 Pikmin shouldn't exactly have two reps. It could, but all the captains are basically the same you might as well just have one.

Tom Nook -0.5 adding two joke characters from the same series comes off as a bit redundant. Villager represents AC perfectly.

Excitebiker -1 two retros in one game is a bit redundant but Exitebiker I don't feel is a very interesting choice. Besides, Sakurai already left him out before, so I think it would be better just to move on.

Paper Mario (Repping His Own Series.) -1. Not a fan of duplicate characters. Even if he had a unique moveset, I would much rather have actual new characters. A stage would be amazing though.

6/10 but I'll add a point for no ridiculous fan wants.

7/10.
I forgot my clever signature, so I'm back to this.

User Info: mD_atheist

mD_atheist
3 years ago#24
Fine with me minus Mii
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
- via the Treaty of Tripoli, signed by John Adams

User Info: SushiCake3644

SushiCake3644
3 years ago#25
- No Toad.

0/10. Sorry. Replace P.Mario with him and it's a 10.
3DS Friend Code: 5000-1894-6879
No, I do NOT like sushi in cake. I mistook the kawaii icons for sushi icons. And I liked the cake one. SushiCake. qq

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived