This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Dream roster, which is also yours and everyone elses. The perfect roster.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My Dream roster, which is also yours and everyone elses. The perfect roster.

User Info: KaosAssassin

KaosAssassin
3 years ago#21
One Ridley is already too big no game could handle a chorus of ridleys
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2234-7151-4103 Electric Safari Pikachu Pachirsu and Galvantula PM me if you add me

User Info: Ravio_Yo

Ravio_Yo
3 years ago#22
0/10

No Ephraim, No Solo Lissa, No Drake Redcrest, no Funky Phil, no Telly Vision, not near enough Daisy representation, and to top it all off, no Rosalina beating the **** out of Waluigi
ShacklefordR posted
Ness doesn't need a cliche anime sob story to be a BAMF, he'll stomp those hippies just 'cause they're in his way

User Info: Ravio_Yo

Ravio_Yo
3 years ago#23
I did like how Isaac is below Isaac though.
ShacklefordR posted
Ness doesn't need a cliche anime sob story to be a BAMF, he'll stomp those hippies just 'cause they're in his way

User Info: Lolo_Guru

Lolo_Guru
3 years ago#24
This roster gave my eyes a sunburn.
Dragon Quest Cosmos (RP): http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/563408-dragon-warrior/68177322
Mario Paint Latest (Lufia 2): http://youtu.be/eWIN_8kBU8o

User Info: pielover19

pielover19
3 years ago#25
Dr.luigi is my most wanted newcomer.
10/10!!!
hello, i am a pie lover, as indicated by my username.
the official maker of create a roster.

User Info: OlafPietro

OlafPietro
3 years ago#26
Doomed? Oh, ho, my friend, its only getting better than it was at the start, which its fantastic. I've lost all respect.
I spent two full weeks without human contact, but I have 6 LV 100 Pokemon. Who's the real winner here? Elsa 4 Sm4sh!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. My Dream roster, which is also yours and everyone elses. The perfect roster.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived