This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The roster will leak within the week.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. The roster will leak within the week.

User Info: LethalAffinity

LethalAffinity
2 years ago#1
Just have a gut feeling.
http://i.imgur.com/tdtzIvW.gif
http://i.imgur.com/esZpDkI.jpg

User Info: Astral_Comet

Astral_Comet
2 years ago#2
That's a bold claim, and so early too. Then again, how soon before Brawl's Japanese release did we have picture proof of all the playable characters and/or that screenshot of everyone unlocked? I don't think it was this soon.
Official Togekiss of the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards.

User Info: ChibiDialga

ChibiDialga
2 years ago#3
Shall I track this topic?

Astral_Comet posted...
That's a bold claim, and so early too. Then again, how soon before Brawl's Japanese release did we have picture proof of all the playable characters and/or that screenshot of everyone unlocked? I don't think it was this soon.

harem <3
"You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat! Or you'll be dead meat, dead meat, dead meat!" And Lucas is my baby
FC: 4339 - 2660 - 2148 Ign: Calem

User Info: _Luiginator_

_Luiginator_
2 years ago#4
No TC, you are the roster

User Info: Astral_Comet

Astral_Comet
2 years ago#5
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

But really, does anyone recall when the stuff got leaked? I'm pretty sure it was only like a few days ahead, not over three weeks.
Official Togekiss of the Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire boards.

User Info: powerclaw1

powerclaw1
2 years ago#6
Astral_Comet posted...
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

But really, does anyone recall when the stuff got leaked? I'm pretty sure it was only like a few days ahead, not over three weeks.

We already got a picture of inside the box
When life throws you a curveball, throw it back with maximum force.

User Info: Mudkip43

Mudkip43
2 years ago#7
I wish.
3DS FC: 4940 5904 2568
Forever wishing I could change my username..

User Info: iAmTheLaw45

iAmTheLaw45
2 years ago#8
Astral_Comet posted...
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

It was like a month before IIRC. Or at least the roster without a picture got leaked then.
Super Smash Brothers is an amazing series.
People who agree: 15 so far

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
2 years ago#9
For all we know it's already been leaked, or wont be leaked till people get a hold of it, at which point it isnt even a leak anymore
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X

User Info: ChibiDialga

ChibiDialga
2 years ago#10
Astral_Comet posted...
ChibiDialga posted...

Astral_Comet posted...

harem <3

harem BUDDIES

harem 4 life
"You gotta stay upbeat, upbeat, upbeat! Or you'll be dead meat, dead meat, dead meat!" And Lucas is my baby
FC: 4339 - 2660 - 2148 Ign: Calem
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. The roster will leak within the week.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived