This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still no Cloud voice clips?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Still no Cloud voice clips?

User Info: injuredpelican

injuredpelican
2 years ago#11
He'll have English lines guys. The recent FFVII Remake trailer had English voice work.
Kaiba: Are you trying to tell me Yugi and I are destined to play card games for all eternity?
Best. Destiny. Ever.

User Info: ChibiRaichu

ChibiRaichu
2 years ago#12
Maybe he isn't recording new lines and they're taking clips from dissidia?
Chu!

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
2 years ago#13
Snorlax_exlax posted...
Maiave posted...
Cloud isn't owned by sony

Or Square Enix
You know what I mean

Not the point I was making.

He's under contract with Sony/Square regarding the Remake. Sony is involved with the FFVll:R, they are doing the marketing, that much should be obvious by now since the only place FFVll:R shows new info is at Sony related conferences (Sony E3, PSX, etc.) Next outing is probably Sony E3 2016. I'm not sure if their funding it, but that's probably likely too.
Nintendo Fanboy - One who worships Nintendo like Religion. Treats Nintendo like personal girlfriend. "Xenoblade fanboy's are the Kanye West of gaming"

User Info: TalesRevenant

TalesRevenant
2 years ago#14
ChibiRaichu posted...

This is probably the likely situation.

They're probably just going to reuse voice clips if anything from Dissidia since that's the easy and cheap way out.
Nintendo Fanboy - One who worships Nintendo like Religion. Treats Nintendo like personal girlfriend. "Xenoblade fanboy's are the Kanye West of gaming"

ChibiRaichu
2 years ago#15
TalesRevenant posted...
ChibiRaichu posted...

This is probably the likely situation.

They're probably just going to reuse voice clips if anything from Dissidia since that's the easy and cheap way out.

Nonetheless, it makes me kinda sad if they just reuse voiceclips.
Chu!

User Info: PersonRandomAg

PersonRandomAg
2 years ago#16
TalesRevenant posted...

This makes sense because he's busy recording voices for FFVll:R on PS4. So he's probably under contract with Sony/Square.

This literally makes no sense, considering the fact that Ryu, has entirely new voice clips, and is also appearing Street Fighter V, which is under Sony's wing.
I like video games.................. I think.

User Info: Sandor_Clause

Sandor_Clause
2 years ago#17
TalesRevenant posted...
This makes sense because he's busy recording voices for FFVll:R on PS4. So he's probably under contract with Sony/Square.

So Square Enix allowed Nintendo to put him in Smash along with all the music and whatnot, but they refused to let Nintendo use the voice actor. Yeah, that certainly makes sense.
3DS: 5300 8777 2568

ChibiRaichu
2 years ago#18
Did cloud say anything
Chu!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Still no Cloud voice clips?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived