This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Take that K. Rool

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gg132

gg132
2 years ago#11
Well...

Maybe the next game.

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
2 years ago#12
jayman7 posted...
Yeah, take that, main villain of underrepresented franchise that we know got lots of votes. We needed another Fire Emblem character. >:(

This is my thoughts exactly. Why they went with another FE character, I'll never understand. If they wanted to put a character in that served as advertisement, I think they should have gone with Elma from XCX. Fire Emblem has an established fanbase. Xenoblade needs the advertisement. Either way though, I think another series needed another rep, like DK or Metroid.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
I'm a living contradiction. I own a PS4, a Wii U. A 3DS and a gaming PC. And the catch to that? I enjoy them all!

User Info: SirJuicius

SirJuicius
2 years ago#13
Well at least we got the fighter costume
Current games I'm playing: Splatoon, SSB4, ESO, MLB The Show, NHL 16, Runbow, Super Mario Maker

User Info: GL10

GL10
2 years ago#14
I'm gonna say it once and for all: I am so freaking happy that no DLC character is a slow, heavy piece of crap. Sorry K. Rool.
#BlameTakumi

User Info: Pikachutwo2

Pikachutwo2
2 years ago#15
Why are you so mean and pick on us why were down and out? ):

User Info: marchefelix

marchefelix
2 years ago#16
Pikachutwo2 posted...
Why are you so mean and pick on us why were down and out? ):

Apparently we are demons and we deserve this...
"I wouldn't mind if Fire Emblem had 10 reps and Mario had 7." See, still within reason. - PhyreEmblem23

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived