This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ShiniOfMadness

ShiniOfMadness
1 year ago#1
Really?

That's it?

An entire set of DLC and not a single thing that I actually like?

I'm happy for the people that got what they wanted, but...

Really?

Was one character too much to ask for? Just one character I actually sort of liked? Maybe so, huh?

I thought I would've been disappointed with some of that characters that people were suggesting, but nothing really matches the utter disappointment I feel right now.

I trusted Sakurai to maybe give me one character I liked. That's all. Just one. I would've been content. But that didn't happen.

I kept trying to be excited about the DLC, saying "This will be the one. I know it," but it never happened, and it got harder and harder to be enthusiastic.

I'm sorry, this is more me venting than anything, but I'm seriously so disappointed and confused.

I just wish I could've gotten one character I liked.

Oh well.

I sound seriously whiny, but just... why would I be happy with a bunch of stuff that I don't want? I respect the effort, but it's hard to be enthusiastic when you've been completely ignored, y'know?

And I'm not saying that my opinion is better than anyone's, because I know it isn't, but to have a whole set of DLC characters and for none of them to be anything that I remotely wanted to happen.

Does anyone else understand what I mean? Is anyone else going through this, too?
Spread the Happiness!~
My favorite series are Pikmin and Chibi-Robo!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived