This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List of tips, tricks, and advice for every character. Basic and advanced techs.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. List of tips, tricks, and advice for every character. Basic and advanced techs.

User Info: ItsRainingGravy

ItsRainingGravy
1 year ago#41
Thrill posted...
ItsRaini...lol...ravy posted...
SkittySaysMeow posted...
Sticky requested.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

I also saw your message as well, Thrill. lol

Speaking of Smashboards, I need to go back to the Advantage/Neutral/Disadvantage project now that I have finished this one. Hopefully that goes well this time around.

Yeah, I deleted it because it really peeves me to see posts inbetween a large post chain.

Understandable, I am the same way, though I didn't mind. Still, I am surprised that you know me from Smashboards~
Hatchetfox: "Little Mac is obviously a photoshopped Little Mac."

User Info: Thrill

Thrill
1 year ago#42
baaah posted...
Thrill posted...
SkittySaysMeow posted...
Sticky requested.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Speaking of Smashboards, I need to go back to the Advantage/Neutral/Disadvantage project now that I have finished this one. Hopefully that goes well this time around.

Yeah, I deleted it because it really peeves me to see posts inbetween a large post chain.

Understandable, I am the same way, though I didn't mind. Still, I am surprised that you know me from Smashboards~

I go on there to study. Usually just stay in character specific boards but those are always dead so I decided to move on over to the other side.
Rotating between Sheik, Diddy Kong and Fox as mains, secondaries and pockets.

ItsRainingGravy
1 year ago#43
__Ryoki__ posted...
Excellent guide! I didn't know Shulk's grab was so viable, definitely something I'll be working in more often with him.

Also, landing the nair->fsmash is just so delicious when you can land it.

Kind of wish Ganondorf's page wasn't essentially just "wait...and pray."

Shulk's grab is definitely viable. Especially with Speed Monado or Smash Monado -> Dthrow at later percents. It has better frame data than most of his ground attacks, at the cost of range. Just be careful of the ending lag if you miss, and try not to spam it too often to where it becomes predictable.

And yeah, unfortunately, there's not much Ganondorf can do, sadly. But that is how he was programmed. It's a shame.

User Info: TyphlozardX

TyphlozardX
1 year ago#44
0/10

ItsRainingGravy
1 year ago#45
Thrill posted...
baaah posted...
Thrill posted...
SkittySaysMeow posted...
Sticky requested.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

I go on there to study. Usually just stay in character specific boards but those are always dead so I decided to move on over to the other side.

Ah, I see. I typically hang out on the competitive board, but you probably knew that, lol.

I generally lurk there though, but I am usually around.

ItsRainingGravy
1 year ago#46
TyphlozardX posted...
0/10

HAHAHA I MADE FALCO PLAYERS BETTER

*ahem*

I'm sorry. :(

ItsRainingGravy
1 year ago#47
Anyways, if anyone has any advice/tricks they want to discuss, wants to ask me anything, or if anything I have said needs to be corrected, let me know.

Also, I use hyperbole a lot, so I apologize if you see a lot of that.

Finally glad that I finished this. Took awhile.
(message deleted)

TyphlozardX
1 year ago#49
ItsRaining.Gravy posted...
TyphlozardX posted...
0/10

HAHAHA I MADE FALCO PLAYERS BETTER

*ahem*

I'm sorry. :(

Giving Falco advice instantly makes this topic trash tier.

TyphlozardX
1 year ago#50
Oh, I just noticed that you're the guy that made that Advantage/Disadvantage/Neutral thread at Smashboards. Those were interesting, it got me to think about characters differently.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. List of tips, tricks, and advice for every character. Basic and advanced techs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.