This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Imagine how different things would be if Robin was the only FE newcomer.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Imagine how different things would be if Robin was the only FE newcomer.

User Info: MrNintendo

MrNintendo
2 months ago#1
We'd probably be crying about Kid Icarus bias still. But who knows, maybe it would have been more peaceful. We might be upset at only 5 DLC characters assuming they don't have replacement. Maybe we still would have gotten Roy, he was a veteran so it probably wouldn't cause much controversy. I think the only FE controversy we might have had is why Robin over Chrom. Just imagine how different things would be. Fire Emblem might actually have some respect from gamers, well it would still have its fans who hate the newer games and waifus. But it wouldn't have as much attention.
I love Nintendo

User Info: MkayRose1

MkayRose1
2 months ago#2
Well at least there would have been less hatred towards Fire Emblem cause its ridiculous on here.
http://i.imgur.com/TnyjZqS.jpg
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/MkayRose.gif

User Info: Oil_Panic

Oil_Panic
2 months ago#3
There'd still be anger and outrage over all of the new games that FE is getting. Smash fans go out of their way to be angry about things, after all.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- God-like being, Futurama

User Info: BonziKong

BonziKong
2 months ago#4
What a wonderful world it would be.

BobGuy128 posted...
There'd still be anger and outrage over all of the new games that FE is getting. Smash fans go out of their way to be angry about things, after all.

Prime example of someone who cannot stop being angry at things ironically.
Signature currently suffering from identity crisis.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
2 months ago#5
That would be nice and I suspect Elma would have been the Corrin if that were the case.
Love is Blue

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
2 months ago#6
albertojz356 posted...
That would be nice and I suspect Elma would have been the Corrin if that were the case.
If you mean "the Corrin" as in, taking Corrin's place at DLC, that would actually be quite positive (as an ad character, Xenoblade needed the advertisement more, Xenoblade X was actually already released worldwide, etc.)
If you mean "the Corrin" as in, being in the exact same situation as Corrin right now, then... I don't know what to say. That's quite a lot of hate you want to expy onto someone else.
Mario/Yoshi main in Smash 4 - But first, we need to talk about parallel universes
I claimed to be the official Scathach of the Fate/GrandOrder board. I'm happy

User Info: Oil_Panic

Oil_Panic
2 months ago#7
NE_OC posted...
albertojz356 posted...
If you mean "the Corrin" as in, taking Corrin's place at DLC, that would actually be quite positive (as an ad character, Xenoblade needed the advertisement more, Xenoblade X was actually already released worldwide, etc.)
If you mean "the Corrin" as in, being in the exact same situation as Corrin right now, then... I don't know what to say. That's quite a lot of hate you want to expy onto someone else.

Sadly enough, I have a feeling in the alternate universe where Elma was added instead of Corrin, she (and the Xenoblade series) probably would have received equal hate.
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- God-like being, Futurama

User Info: brawl__08

brawl__08
2 months ago#8
BobGuy128 posted...

The only people who even care about FE getting new games are people like you who bring up this tidbit to b**** incessantly because you have a victim complex, people who want IS to make a different game for a change like a new Advance Wars or a good Paper Mario too bad they're s*** out of luck because Paper Mario was never good to begin with, or people like me who just don't want s***ty games like Shadows of Valentia.
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif

User Info: Blayshy

Blayshy
2 months ago#9
There is no winner in this.
Uh... A-Are you sure to interact with others?
-Mario, Ganondorf, Sonic, Bowser Jr. / Wendy, Duck Hunt, Marth, Mewtwo Mainer.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#10
http://i.imgur.com/4fHuumA.png
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Imagine how different things would be if Robin was the only FE newcomer.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived