This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ask a Smash fighter anything!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Ask a Smash fighter anything!

User Info: Ninja-Yatsu

Ninja-Yatsu
2 months ago#31
Mr. Game&Watch: People are saying you're two-dimensional. How do you feel about that?
Leleportation: Teleporting away while your laughter breaks physics by lingering when you've already teleported away.

User Info: dittomew

dittomew
2 months ago#32
Link, how many people have approached you by addressing you as Zelda?

Samus, what are your thoughts on Kamyatos?

Average_Owain posted...
Ike, Lucina, and Roy, question is: can you open up Lyn's assist trophy so all 4 of you can answer why you aren't in Fire Emblem Heroes for Choose Your Legends yet?

CYL comes after summer... So it should be September, when Nohrian Scummer ends.
I'm gameditto216.
Um, hi, anyone?

User Info: MrFuzz111

MrFuzz111
2 months ago#33
To Duck Hunt (Gunner): While the dog and the duck are fighting, where exactly are you standing?
Still waiting on that Seiken Densetsu Collection to be localized. I'm not convinced it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind being proven wrong.

User Info: Princess-PEACH-

Princess-PEACH-
1 month ago#34
TriforceX5 posted...
This question is directed to every character that has a tail:

What does having a tail feel like? Do you enjoy having a tail?

I want to hear Charizard and Mewtwo's responses in particular.

They both seemed visibly shaken when I asked this question. Charizard groaned and hid his face in the warm curl of his tail. Mewtwo sighed and hugged his mighty tail to him for comfort.

All I have to show for your question is this copy of a restraining order they gave me. Here you go.

User Info: Agabon

Agabon
1 month ago#35
To Jigglypuff: Why don't you have Melee Rest anymore?

User Info: SuperPiposaru

SuperPiposaru
1 month ago#36
Sonic, Mega Man, how can I become as cool as you two?! :D
Aw, yeah! This is happenin'! | Gaea Rage! | Backhand Slip Grip Special!

User Info: TriforceX5

TriforceX5
1 month ago#37
Princess-PEACH- posted...

They both seemed visibly shaken when I asked this question. Charizard groaned and hid his face in the warm curl of his tail. Mewtwo sighed and hugged his mighty tail to him for comfort.

All I have to show for your question is this copy of a restraining order they gave me. Here you go.

odd because I have never once approached either of them and would be very respectful of their boundaries and this answer sounds more like you saying that out of spite for me and not their actual answers due to past actions.
TailLover here! I think tails are amazing and would love to have one, I bet it would feel amazing.
Check out my Tail Image Gallery! http://tinyurl.com/ne4hjws

User Info: marioforever97

marioforever97
1 month ago#38
Peach, what is your favorite games starring yourself?
Smash 4 main:
http://imgur.com/a/ISYDd

User Info: Princess-PEACH-

Princess-PEACH-
1 month ago#39
Princess Peach, how the heck do you manage to fight so effectively in a poofy gown and high heels?
Oooo another for me, well alright, this is an easy one. Have you seen my wardrobe as of late? I have a very particular and consistent style. And as with anything, with much practice comes mastery, so you can probably realize I am highly adept in doing just about anything in these dresses and shoes. Imagine that!

High heels and heavy dresses are a surprisingly effective training tool too. Try it sometime and you'll see the results! Hmmm, maybe I should start a work out routine and sell it as a subscription service on the InterNed...?

Samus Aran, how does it feel to be one of the most badass female video game characters?
I sent this question in care of the Galactic Federation Postal Service. They said they had to forward it to a hostile and dangerous planet undergoing a pest control operation. Yikes! I hope it gets to her...

R.O.B., why were you the Ancient Minister?
I tried asking but his eyes turned blue and he stopped responding. Waiting to reboot... sigh.

Meta Knight... *steals mask*
What are you doing?! How rude. Wait.. what's this? He hid behind his cape and vanished but I could have sworn he looked very familiar. Odd.

Mario, Bowser... will the two of you just f*** already?
E-Excuse me? Please refrain from such foul language.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Ask a Smash fighter anything!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived