This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you replace Corrin with this Fire Emblem character? Day 76: Klein

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you replace Corrin with this Fire Emblem character? Day 76: Klein

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 month ago#1
An Etrurian general leading one of the forces on the Western Isles. - Results (16 votes)
Yes, replace Corrin with Klein.
81.25% (13 votes)
No, keep Corrin.
18.75% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Klein

Every day, using a complex algorithm of my own creation, I will randomly generate a Fire Emblem character. GameFAQs will vote and see if said Fire Emblem character would replace Corrin.
-----------------------------
Yesterday, Rutger from the Binding Blade crit'd Corrin with a seven point lead. Reasons cited for his placement over Corrin included:

"Sure, at least he’s an Elibe rep."

"Critger was one of the best units in my playthrough of Binding, and he comes from my favorite FE land, so absolutely."

"In FE6 skill and being able to hit s*** is extremely important, Rutger (while definitely being in one of my least favourite classes) was vital to this."

Today we are voting for Klein, a Sniper from the Binding Blade.

I voted yes.
Results (Last 20 Days)
Archived Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GX8oXL6Fhc-cxCC7xaNV-hpdaQP5kXPnIw9DpPtENE4/edit?usp=sharing

Day 56: Palla (Win, 21 - 3) "All the fun of Palutena without any of the tuna!"
Day 57: Alfonse (Win, 17 - 14) "Heroes actually makes money, after all."
Day 58: Minerva (Win, 19 - 3) " Good character, badass, generally well liked, and she even wields an axe so she offers more."
Day 59: Randal (Win, 10 - 8) " He looks like... I don't know, an avocado guy. Still better than an Arceus wannabe deer. "
Day 60: Largo (Win, 11 - 4) "Largo wasn't playable in Radiant Dawn so he should be in Smash to balance things out."
Day 61: Riev (Lose, 6 - 7) "Corrin's probably better than bootleg Gharnef."
Day 62: Erk (Win, 14 - 3) "Holy crap yes. I love Erk. I love all FE7 mages actually, but Serra carries this guy's personality."
Day 63: Rhys (Win, 12 - 5) "Tellius character. Yep. Having a staff and light magic user would be pretty cool."
Day 64: Gerik (Win, 8 - 5) " Gerik is a respectable leader with a great personality.
Day 65: Chouten Sawafuji (Lose, 1 - 12) " TMS is still worse than Corrin by a slight degree, let's keep Corrin for just this once. "
Day 66: Kyle (Win, 10 - 4) "He may not be Forde but that doesn't make him bad. He's still a cavalier, and not an awful unit."
Day 67: Castor (Lose, 5 - 8) "This guy's design... UGH."
Day 68: Florina (Win, 16 - 3) " Florina's always been my favourite Pegasus Knight, probably cause she was my first."
Day 69: Lyon (Win, 20 - 1) " Easily one of the best antagonists in the series."
Day 70: Rebecca (Win, 12 - 2) " Not only is she a cutie but as stated already she IS the best Archer in Blazing Blade."
Day 71: Seliph (Win, 14 - 5) "Son of best lord."
Day 72: Python (Win, 8 - 6) "Sure, Python's a pretty cool guy"
Day 73: Maiko Shimazaki (Win, 8 - 6) "She's definitely got the sexy teacher look down...even if she isn't exactly a teacher."
Day 74: Hans (Lose, 4 - 13) "Huh, I thought people would be voting yes to a guy that tried to kill Corrin."
Day 55: Rutger (Win, 11 - 4)
3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / NNID: SirRobX
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69jeqNzMfUx3J5a

User Info: PK_Water

PK_Water
1 month ago#2
Keeping Corrin? Such foolishness.
Can I help you with something? If you need my assistance with something, don't be afraid to ask.
Ross is a great character, waiting for him to appear in FE:H.

User Info: BonziKong

BonziKong
1 month ago#3
Klein is a beast

Hell yeah
Bonzi is a verified good boy

User Info: NE_OC

NE_OC
1 month ago#4
I thought we did this one already but I actually confused him with another badass blonde archer with a similar name but opposite color scheme in her clothes.

Either way, we're talking about badass, attractive and skilled archers with cool names and good tastes in clothing, which are positive attributes Corn doesn't have

Edit: Holy cow Clarisse/Kleine was over a month ago
Mario/Yoshi main in Smash 4 -But first, we need to talk about parallel universes
Official Scathach of the Fate/GrandOrder board~ http://i.imgur.com/GvjB9ac.jpg

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 month ago#5
No give me Igrene instead for a Sniper from Roys game.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 month ago#6
Eh, I don't have strong feelings one way or another
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The Official EMIYA of the Fate/Grand Order Boards

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 month ago#7
Yes, Sue was my favorite bow user (in that game) though but he's cool.
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: brawl__08

brawl__08
1 month ago#8
Klein has a cooler attitude, a cooler voice, and a cooler design than Corrin.

Can't think of a single reason to vote no here.
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
1 month ago#9
Klein is fantastic fodder. Death Blow, Quick Riposte, Brave Bow, and Glacies? What’s not to love?

I’m grateful for every time he has blessed my summoning sessions.

ALSO I GOT EPHRAIM ON MY FREE PULL!! ONLY 7 TO GO UNTIL... well... that’s a secret.
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 month ago#10
Average_Owain posted...
Klein is fantastic fodder. Death Blow, Quick Riposte, Brave Bow, and Glacies? What’s not to love?

I’m grateful for every time he has blessed my summoning sessions.

ALSO I GOT EPHRAIM ON MY FREE PULL!! ONLY 7 TO GO UNTIL... well... that’s a secret.

Congrats man! What are his IV's?
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The Official EMIYA of the Fate/Grand Order Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you replace Corrin with this Fire Emblem character? Day 76: Klein

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived