This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you replace Corrin with this Fire Emblem character? Day 83: Kempf

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you replace Corrin with this Fire Emblem character? Day 83: Kempf

User Info: SirRobX

SirRobX
1 month ago#1
General of the 12th imperial squadron. He despises Reinhardt with a passion. - Results (15 votes)
Yes, replace Corrin with Kempf.
60% (9 votes)
No, keep Corrin.
40% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Kempf

Every day, using a complex algorithm of my own creation, I will randomly generate a Fire Emblem character. GameFAQs will vote and see if said Fire Emblem character would replace Corrin.
-----------------------------
Yesterday, Juno from the Binding Blade defeated Corrin by eight points. Reasons people preferred Juno over Corrin included...

"Juno why I’m voting for Juno? Doesn’t matter, because Juno I’m voting for Juno."

"Yes. The big sister pegasus knights are always awesome."

"The only Juno I know is from Jet Force Gemini but since she's a Pegasus Knight, sure."

"Yes, I like all of the Pegasus knights in the series. Although I do have favorites."
Today we are voting for Kempf, an enemy Mage Knight from Thracia 776.

I voted yes.
Results (Last 20 Days)
Archived Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GX8oXL6Fhc-cxCC7xaNV-hpdaQP5kXPnIw9DpPtENE4/edit?usp=sharing

Day 63: Rhys (Win, 12 - 5) "Tellius character. Yep. Having a staff and light magic user would be pretty cool."
Day 64: Gerik (Win, 8 - 5) " Gerik is a respectable leader with a great personality.
Day 65: Chouten Sawafuji (Lose, 1 - 12) " TMS is still worse than Corrin by a slight degree, let's keep Corrin for just this once. "
Day 66: Kyle (Win, 10 - 4) "He may not be Forde but that doesn't make him bad. He's still a cavalier, and not an awful unit."
Day 67: Castor (Lose, 5 - 8) "This guy's design... UGH."
Day 68: Florina (Win, 16 - 3) " Florina's always been my favourite Pegasus Knight, probably cause she was my first."
Day 69: Lyon (Win, 20 - 1) " Easily one of the best antagonists in the series."
Day 70: Rebecca (Win, 12 - 2) " Not only is she a cutie but as stated already she IS the best Archer in Blazing Blade."
Day 71: Seliph (Win, 14 - 5) "Son of best lord."
Day 72: Python (Win, 8 - 6) "Sure, Python's a pretty cool guy"
Day 73: Maiko Shimazaki (Win, 8 - 6) "She's definitely got the sexy teacher look down...even if she isn't exactly a teacher."
Day 74: Hans (Lose, 4 - 13) "Huh, I thought people would be voting yes to a guy that tried to kill Corrin."
Day 75: Rutger (Win, 11 - 4) "Critger was one of the best units in my playthrough of Binding."
Dya 76: Klein (Win, 13 - 3) "Klein has a cooler attitude, a cooler voice, and a cooler design than Corrin."
Day 77: Heath (Win, 10 - 1) "Heath is one of the most underrated FE characters IMO."
Day 78: Severa (Win, 13 - 8) "I would gladly replace Corrin for best girl."
Day 79: Veronica (Win, 12 - 6) "Smol mages are a gift to mankind and any smol mage would be infinitely better than Corrin."
Day 80: Reiden (Lose, 4 - 7) "Just like Dara, even after playing the game the unit appears in, I have no idea who this guy is"
Day 81: Gatrie (Win, 12 - 3) "Tree beats goat every time."
Day 82: Juno (Win, 9 - 1)
3DS: 3394-4061-9856 / NNID: SirRobX
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69jeqNzMfUx3J5a

User Info: ChingTheMonkey

ChingTheMonkey
1 month ago#2
No. Dude's an ass.
"I am the wind. And the wind... you can't kill." - Mifune (Way of the Samurai 2)
The Official EMIYA of the Fate/Grand Order Boards

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
1 month ago#3
Don’t know her
Here we go, off the rails.

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
1 month ago#4
This guy just looks like a punk. No thanks.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: BonziKong

BonziKong
1 month ago#5
basically a s***ty version of Reinhardt

so infinitely better than corrin
Bonzi is a verified good boy

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
1 month ago#6
He despises Reinhardt?

Tsk, tsk.

Our savior The Rienhardt rescued us from Ayra. He deserves our eternal thanks.
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you replace Corrin with this Fire Emblem character? Day 83: Kempf

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived