This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: Waluigi's War on Smash!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. CYOA: Waluigi's War on Smash!

User Info: NewDonker

NewDonker
4 weeks ago#1
In Smashlandia, all revolves around the Smasher's Resort. Located at the peak of Mt. Smash, this where fighters go to hang out during down time between fights and where news of patches and updates is first heard. Surrounding Mt. Smash are the many stages of Smash Bros which one must pass through unless you have an invitation to Smasher's Resort.
Past that, is Cut Content Junkyard. This is where the lowlifes who have been kicked out of Smasher's Resort and unused props from cut stages are deposited. Then finally, there is Figurinetown. This is for characters who are assist trophies or have an amiibo. It's divided into districts based on series.
Waluigi lives in the Mushroom District. When news of Cloud's inclusion finally reach the Mushroom District, Waluigi's pissed as hell. First, Bowser's mini me, then Mario but with a different occupation, then the dog from some game 30 years ago, NOW A CHARACTER WHO BETRAYED NINTENDO TO GO PLAY ON PLAYSTATION?! Over Waluigi?! Waaaht the heck. This is it. Waluigi's gonna get revenge. He's gonna go right over to that Mountain and beat up Master Hand.
But noone's survived doing that, so he'll need some help. First he equips his tennis racket, then grabs Waluigi's Wallet, and heads out. The Districts are divided by heavy walls, so it has to be someone local.
Who should Waluigi recruit?
A. Toad
B. Daisy
C. Boo
D. Other Action
Waluigi's Party Information:
[Waluigi Lvl. 1]
Equip: Tennis Racket 2000: A very old tennis racket. +1 Atk
Exp: 0/10
Stats:
HP: 10/10
FP: 5/5
Atk: 4
Spe: 3
Inventory: Empty
Wallet: Coins x3
~~I'll be your 1-up girl!*~~
*Am actually male

User Info: TheLodestar

TheLodestar
4 weeks ago#2
D: We're recruiting FAWFUL.

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
4 weeks ago#3
TheLodestar posted...

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
4 weeks ago#4
guydude21 posted...
TheLodestar posted...

Also:
You are now tracking this topic.
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

guydude21
4 weeks ago#5
Average_Owain posted...
guydude21 posted...
TheLodestar posted...

Also:
You are now tracking this topic.

Yeah, i'm also tracking this topic. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone spends so much time of their life to write a story catering to specific individuals and then it gets completely ignored for topics like "Daisy DESERVES to be in Smash" or "Fire Emblem has too much representation"
It's time to jump up in the air. Jump up, don't be scared.
Jump and you cares will soar away!

NewDonker
4 weeks ago#6
Fawful it is.
Waluigi heads to the real Peach's Castle and finds where Fawful was unjustly murdered. First he draws a circle in chalk. Then a star inside it and lights some candles. He places a peice of Fawful's tattered cloth he found in the center, and a copy of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (don't think about it) in the center.

"OH GREAT SPRITS FROM BEYOND THIS WORLD, DEEP DOWN IN THE UNDERHWERE, PLEASE GIVE ME BACK FAWFUL" Waluigi chants 3 times. A great blinding light appears, and an explosion destroys any evidence of it. In the crater, lies a severly weakened Fawful

"I HAVE FREEDOM!" Fawful shouts, before being tapped on the shoulder by Waluigi.
"Ey wiseguy, I brought you back to beat up those losers at Mt. Smash. You in?" Waluigi asks.
Fawful joined your party!
"Mwahahha! Of course! They treat us worse than a soggy salad! Let us have revenge!" Fawful agrees, and shakes Waluigi's hand. They then take the warp pipe back to Figurinetown.
What do the duo do now?
A. Head to the Cut Content Junkyard
B. Look for sidequest to get dem coins
C. Recruit someone else
D. [Other]
[Waluigi Lvl. 1]
Stats:
[Fawful Lvl. 1]
Equip: None
HP: 5/5
FP: 7/7
Spe: 4
(PS: Thank you all for the support. It really means alot)
*Am actually male

guydude21
4 weeks ago#7
C. Recruit Funky Kong
It's time to jump up in the air. Jump up, don't be scared.
Jump and you cares will soar away!

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
4 weeks ago#8
Head to the Cut Content Junkyard and date the Ice Climbers
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

User Info: TheLodestar

TheLodestar
4 weeks ago#9
guydude21 posted...
C. Recruit Funky Kong

NewDonker
4 weeks ago#10
C: Funky Kong it is.
Waluigi remembers Funky Kong being the best character in Mario Kart Wii, so why wouldn't he be a good choice now? He takes a warp pipe to Funky Kong Stadium, which lays empty, except for the man himself.

"Yo! Funkybutt!" Waluigi shouts.
"What's up you slow as molasses punk?" Funky Kong asks.
"I' gonna go beat up people because I didn't into smash, the next step after Mario Kart. You in?" Waluigi asks.
"Aw hell yeah! Let's do this!" Funky Kong agees.
They all ride back into town on Funky's motorcycle.
Funky Kong joined your party! Now what do you do?
A. Head to the Cut Content Junkyard
B. Look for sidequests
C. Recruit someone else
D. [Other]

[Waluigi Lvl. 1]
Stats:
[Fawful Lvl. 1]
Equip: None
Stats:
HP: 5/5
FP: 7/7
Spe: 4
[Funky Kong Lvl. 1]
Equp: OG Motorcycle: Funky's first motorcycle. It still runs... barely. +1 Speed
Stats:
FP: 2/2
Spe: 5
*Am actually male
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. CYOA: Waluigi's War on Smash!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived