This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you accept a Smash4 port with these 10 changes (short & sweet)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you accept a Smash4 port with these 10 changes (short & sweet)

User Info: Pharaoh

Pharaoh
3 weeks ago#1
TL;DR: just read bold print

10. Adventure/Story Mode: something a lot more expansive than Smash Tour; I.e. like a combination of Adventure Mode from Melee & Subspace Emissary from Brawl but instead of the same levels you could choose your path like in 3DS' Classic Mode.
9. All Fighters Return: All fighters including cut veterans & DLC brought back in the vanilla game; each with custom moves and their own Guidance.
8. Clones made Unique: Every character with a unique or semi-unique move set. Ex: Dark Pit using his staff and other weapons from KI:U | Young Link based on Hyrule Warriors/Majoras Mask, etc
7. Custom Moves easy to get: Some people might want them available from the start but I think it's better/more rewarding to earn them; and best way I think is to have them available to purchase in the in-game shop with the gold you earn, probably having them available once you complete Classic/All-Star Mode with said character... :P
6. OG Target Test: Classic 64/Melee style targets. Each character having their own unique layout but even better once you complete each persons targets (maybe within some set time limit) a harder difficulty layout (similar to Brawl's level 5) shared between all fighters can be unlocked. Just an added thought...
5. 3DS content ported over: Smash Run, stages, and trophies ported over in high resolution HD graphics. Smash Run playable in 4p split-screen and online as well as Smash Tour for online play.
4. Boss Battle Mode: boss battles brought back just like in Brawl
3. Improved Online: More modes like Smash Run/Tour, better customizable options, and PLEASE an easier, more efficient way to know when others are online and waiting in lobbies.
2. Better physics: Nothing against Smash4's physics but if you could customize things like hitstun I think a lot of people would appreciate that.
1. New Fighters: This is obvious, but I don't think we'd get more than 5; with 10 being the absolute maximum amount. So what you think?

tl;dr: just read the bold print
Doesn't matter if you are atheist or not, if you call to Jesus with a humble mind He will answer you.

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
3 weeks ago#2
Nope.

User Info: judgementaeon

judgementaeon
3 weeks ago#3
Of course. There's really no drawback here.
The impossible is possible! All you gotta do is make it so!

User Info: Muffinz0rz

Muffinz0rz
3 weeks ago#4
This doesn't really sound like a port, it sounds more like Smash 4.5
Not removing this until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
FantaCE Football Squad (7-4): https://i.imgur.com/XCApls7.png (Updated Weekly)

User Info: YoshiDB

YoshiDB
3 weeks ago#5
judgementaeon posted...

This. Plus at this point, the new installment would be considered Smash 5.
"Now you're playing with Power!"

User Info: hansolomio

hansolomio
3 weeks ago#6
This would be awesome

User Info: x_Super_Nova_x

x_Super_Nova_x
3 weeks ago#7
judgementaeon posted...
3DS FC: 4356-3476-3418 | Switch FC: SW-7824-1560-3418
Praise Helix! | But first, we need to talk about parallel universes.

User Info: MkayRose1

MkayRose1
3 weeks ago#8
I'd be cool with it.
http://i.imgur.com/TnyjZqS.jpg
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/MkayRose.gif

Pharaoh
3 weeks ago#9
Good feedback so far.

aliashubbatch posted...
Nope.

Why though?
Doesn't matter if you are atheist or not, if you call to Jesus with a humble mind He will answer you.

Pharaoh
3 weeks ago#10
Muffinz0rz posted...
This doesn't really sound like a port, it sounds more like Smash 4.5

Now that I look at it yeah you're kind of right...my bad.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you accept a Smash4 port with these 10 changes (short & sweet)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived