This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you replace Corrin with this Pokemon? Day 235: Farfetch'd

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you replace Corrin with this Pokemon? Day 235: Farfetch'd

User Info: MuffinzwOrned

MuffinzwOrned
2 weeks ago#1
The plant stalk it holds is its weapon. The stalk is used like a sword to cut all sorts of things. - Results (13 votes)
Yes, replace Corrin with Farfetch'd.
84.62% (11 votes)
No, keep Corrin.
15.38% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Who can vote in this poll? Only registered users, only 1 vote per IP

Every day, using https://randompokemon.com/ , I will randomly generate a Pokemon. GameFAQs will vote and see if said Pokemon would replace Corrin.

I voted yes.

Yesterday's results for Dedenne: 6 votes for yes, 3 votes for no.

View previous results below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cIJb7KOWCTf8OdozTYzbkVLLRJM6b-z-nriT_jRGAtc/edit?usp=sharing

Please don't post in the Dedenne topic - my main is warned and it won't let me close it

User Info: BonziKong

BonziKong
2 weeks ago#2
This thing really could have a pretty cool moveset

shame it kinda sucks in the games.
Bonzi is a verified good boy

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
2 weeks ago#3
This Pokemon has an interesting movepool for Normal/Flying type but its stats just suck and it's a pain to catch too.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
2 weeks ago#4
I am of the opinion that as Pokemon Red and Blue were about to be released, Farfetch'd accidentally spilled some ink on the suit of one of the most important Game Freak staff members.

Since then, they have hated Farfetch'd and did everything they could to make this thing suck as much as possible on the battlefield.

No Base Stat over 65, a gazillion better Normal/Flying-types, some interesting moves (none of which can be employed to their full potential) and limited ways of obtaining it ever since the beginning of the Pokemon games.

The best thing that can be said about Farfetch'd is that it got a personal item (Stick) which makes it get random critical hits. When you don't need them, usually.
'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world

User Info: Ranticoot

Ranticoot
2 weeks ago#5
Farfetch'd is terrible, but is rad as hell, it's always stuck with me quite a bit.

Good 'mon.
Born to lose, live to win!
Certified bandicoot enthusiast.

User Info: MuffinzwOrned

MuffinzwOrned
2 weeks ago#6
CherryTsundere posted...
I am of the opinion that as Pokemon Red and Blue were about to be released, Farfetch'd accidentally spilled some ink on the suit of one of the most important Game Freak staff members.

Since then, they have hated Farfetch'd and did everything they could to make this thing suck as much as possible on the battlefield.

No Base Stat over 65, a gazillion better Normal/Flying-types, some interesting moves (none of which can be employed to their full potential) and limited ways of obtaining it ever since the beginning of the Pokemon games.

The best thing that can be said about Farfetch'd is that it got a personal item (Stick) which makes it get random critical hits. When you don't need them, usually.

+1

User Info: Oil_Panic

Oil_Panic
2 weeks ago#7
Anyone complaining about Farfetch'd sucking should read about what it's based on:
https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species:_Farfetch%27d
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
- God-like being, Futurama
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Would you replace Corrin with this Pokemon? Day 235: Farfetch'd

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived