This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA: Waluigi's Wacky War on Smash!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. CYOA: Waluigi's Wacky War on Smash!

User Info: EarthBoundNess

EarthBoundNess
1 month ago#361
rip my CYOA
Darkness of the light that brings hearts into darkness, does that answer your question?

User Info: Eyemeralds

Eyemeralds
1 month ago#362
Swing it down on the gumball!

Edit: Also, I wanna ask since Owain and someone else is being played by others.. is Diskun being planned on being used? Cause I'd love to get me in on that.
Fight for Smash! == https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/839-games-n-things/75480477
Look at the 128+ Roster! == https://tinyurl.com/y9g9ws27

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
1 month ago#363
Eyemeralds posted...

Edit: Also, I wanna ask since Owain and someone else is being played by others.. is Diskun being planned on being used? Cause I'd love to get me in on that.

Diskun has a trophy in Melee. Which area would that make them a part of? Cut Content Junkyard? Or are they not in Smashlandia anymore?
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

User Info: NewDonker

NewDonker
1 month ago#364
Also, I think moves need a bit of revamping like guydude said, so Dedede gets another move.
3. Super Dedede Jump: Does 10 Damage, 85% Accuracy, 3FP
Also other characters will learn more moves and moves will be changes to be more viable. Stay tunes until we have to pay $2.99 to access GameFAQS! Sugest any new moves or buff to moves!
Eyemeralds posted...

Diskun is lying in a pile of unconcious characters somewhere away from public eye
~~I'll be your 1-up girl!*~~
*Am actually male

User Info: Average_Owain

Average_Owain
1 month ago#365
NewDonker posted...
Stay tunes until we have to pay $2.99 to access GameFAQS! Sugest any new moves or buff to moves!

This hits close to home. I tried to warn people this would happen. Nobody cared.
Not being able to think of a signature is fine, but having a condescending and self-aware signature about that is not good.

User Info: NewDonker

NewDonker
1 month ago#366
Kirby used Hammer Dash on King Dedede! 3 Damage to him!
King Dedede used Hammer Swing on Kirby! 7 Damage to him!
[King Dedede] HP 13/16 FP 7/7 Spe: 6 Attacks: 1. Hammer Swing: Does 7 Damage, 0FP 2. Inhale: Does 3 Damage to 2 foes, moves first, 4FP 3. Super Dedede Jump: Does 10 Damage, 85% Accuracy, 3FP
Inventory: Honey Syrup x2

VS

Kirby HP 23/30
~~I'll be your 1-up girl!*~~
*Am actually male

User Info: Eyemeralds

Eyemeralds
1 month ago#367
Keep smashin!
Fight for Smash! == https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/839-games-n-things/75480477
Look at the 128+ Roster! == https://tinyurl.com/y9g9ws27

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
1 month ago#368
Use super dedede jump
It's time to jump up in the air. Jump up, don't be scared.
Jump and you cares will soar away!

guydude21
1 month ago#369
Welp, I'm bored so I'll give suggestions for move changes

[Captain Falcon]
1. Falcon Kick: Does 7 Damage, 0FP
2. Falcon Dive: Does 10 Damage to a foe and 3 Damage to Captain Falcon, Remove the drawback. The FP cost justifies this move enough. 2FP
3. Raptor Boost: Captain Falcon does 7 Damage, then can combo and do 2 Damage to any foe including, the Raptor Boost'd one, I suggesting increasing the damage on this one. 2 extra damage doesn't justify a 4 FP cost. Perhaps make the second attack deal the same amount of damage as the first one? 4FP
4. FALCON PUNCH: Does 7 Damage and burns foe. 6FP Same thing here. Needs more damage. I'd say make it 14 and decrease the FP cost to 5
[Fawful]:
1. Chomp: Does 10 Damage and heals him 3. 0FP
2. Confusion: Fawful confuses a foe with his madness for 2 turns. Confused foes have a 25% chance of failing to attack. 2FP
3. Energy Blast: Does 12 Damage, 3FP Increase the damage to 15 and add a chance to 50% paralyze for 1 turn, as paralyzation is strongly associated with energy/electric type attacks.
[Owain]Attacks: 1. Sword Slash: Does 12 Damage, 0FP
2. Swordfaire: Raises Atk by 2 for 3 turns, 5FP Make it decrease the enemy's Atk by 2 for 3 turns, and it'll be perfect.
3. Vantage: The next time Owain gets attacked, increase his Spe to 99 and double his ATK for 1 turn. 2FP
[Marth]
1. Sword Slash: Does 10 Damage, 0FP
2. Shieldbreaker: Does 10 Damage, pierces defense. 2FP Make it decrease the enemy's defense, instead.
3. Counter: If Chrom gets attacked this turn, negate all damage and reverse it twice as strong.

Also, guys, we're severely lacking in FP.

guydude21
1 month ago#370
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. CYOA: Waluigi's Wacky War on Smash!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived