This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these characters have you not played in forever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which of these characters have you not played in forever?

User Info: Pharaoh

Pharaoh
1 month ago#1
Or ever at all? - Results (49 votes)
Olimar
26.53% (13 votes)
Wario
6.12% (3 votes)
Pit
4.08% (2 votes)
Wii Fit Trainer
2.04% (1 votes)
Mr. Game & Watch
2.04% (1 votes)
Rob
14.29% (7 votes)
Rosalina & Luma
14.29% (7 votes)
Dr. Mario
6.12% (3 votes)
Lucario
6.12% (3 votes)
Lemmy Koopa
18.37% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I picked characters I've rarely ever encounter online/if at all; and I only play about half of them (though I usually play a plethora of characters).

I've also played a number of Dark Pit's, but it's very rare I ever encounter regular Pit. And this doesn't have to be online but offline as well.

So of these choices who have you never really chosen before? And if you don't mind please state why.

Can't put R.O.B. in all uppercase for poll
Doesn't matter if you are atheist or not, if you call to Jesus with a humble mind He will answer you.

User Info: MarbyIsBack

MarbyIsBack
1 month ago#2
I absolutely refuse to play Olimar unless the Random Character Select gives him to me.

Piece of s*** doesn't even belong in Smash.
The bagel made me do it.
"I'm sexually involved with a toaster." ~typhlozard 2015

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
1 month ago#3
I play Olimar, Doc and Pit relatively frequently. The others only ever really come up in Random, though the one I play least would definitely be Rosie and Wario.
[Placeholder Signature]

Pharaoh
1 month ago#4
MarbyIsBack posted...
I absolutely refuse to play Olimar unless the Random Character Select gives him to me.

Piece of s*** doesn't even belong in Smash.

I think a lot of people feel the same way. His play style doesn't seem that appealing; and I feel like he could be more fun if he weren't so "boring" for lack of a better word.

To be real here I think ive encountered him like 3x in a span of over 3 years.
Doesn't matter if you are atheist or not, if you call to Jesus with a humble mind He will answer you.

Pharaoh
1 month ago#5
Donut007 posted...
I play Olimar, Doc and Pit relatively frequently. The others only ever really come up in Random, though the one I play least would definitely be Rosie and Wario.

Wow you must be a rare find, haha. You play regular Pit or Dark Pit, or both?

User Info: Donut007

Donut007
1 month ago#6
Pharaoh posted...
Donut007 posted...

I play a decent spread of characters frequently. I enjoy both Pit and Dark Pit, but I prefer playing as Dark Pit as I just love Electroarm jank.
[Placeholder Signature]

Pharaoh
1 month ago#7
Donut007 posted...
Pharaoh posted...
Donut007 posted...

I play a decent spread of characters frequently. I enjoy both Pit and Dark Pit, but I prefer playing as Dark Pit as I just love Electroarm jank.

Definitely feels more satisfying to land.

User Info: brawl__08

brawl__08
1 month ago#8
Technically all of them because I haven't played the game in forever.

Of those, ROB I guess. Lemmy if you're counting his skin specifically and not any of the other Koopalings.
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif

User Info: quintonshark163

quintonshark163
1 month ago#9
Olimar for me (alongside Wii Fit Trainer)

Pharaoh
1 month ago#10
brawl__08 posted...
Technically all of them because I haven't played the game in forever.

Of those, ROB I guess. Lemmy if you're counting his skin specifically and not any of the other Koopalings.

Do you play as any of the Koopalings and/or Bowser Jr?
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which of these characters have you not played in forever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived