This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much do you want this character? Round 5: Isaac

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. How much do you want this character? Round 5: Isaac

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
4 years ago#21
I think people are mistaking the 1/10 as a don't care vote. Unless that many oppose him lol.
Pauline, Palutena, Medusa, Cptn. Syrup, Mike Jones, Andy, Lip, Eirika, Bayonetta, Mr. Peepers, Micaiah, Birdo, Anna, Lyn, & Shantae for SSB4!

User Info: PlasmaCannon

PlasmaCannon
4 years ago#22
pafbonk posted...
Indeed. By the way Plasma Cannon please vote correctly cause you'll mess up the average I have to calculate.

I went ahead and reworded my post for you but next time don't make conflicting topic title/poll options genius.

And you can piss off LegendofLegaia.
Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

User Info: LegendofLegaia

LegendofLegaia
4 years ago#23
PlasmaCannon posted...
And you can piss off LegendofLegaia.

I love you, too.
Ninten/Giygas/Porky/Masked Man_Ridley_Black Shadow_Little Mac_Animal Crosser_Toad/Bowser Jr._Mega Man_Mewtwo_Palutena and Terra FOR SMASH! / = Either one

User Info: Hejiru206

Hejiru206
4 years ago#24
These results really surprise me. I thought Isaac was one of the more popular characters. o_O
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: Jangobadass

Jangobadass
4 years ago#25
Ashley x 2, Marina x 2, Genesect x 1
http://i.imgur.com/3hM8i.jpg

User Info: Michaeloll

Michaeloll
4 years ago#26
x5 daisy

User Info: JMC611

JMC611
4 years ago#27
Hejiru206 posted...
These results really surprise me. I thought Isaac was one of the more popular characters. o_O

Same. I was expecting a bunch of 7-10/10's.

User Info: makedounia

makedounia
4 years ago#28

I think he would be a really good addition to the roster. *looks at the votes*. Seriously guys? Really?

User Info: therealdekar

therealdekar
4 years ago#29
10/10 he could have a really interesting move set since there are a lot of different possibilities for him.

Travis touchdown x 2

Shulk x 3

User Info: pafbonk

pafbonk
4 years ago#30
Aren't the little labels I put clear enough? It says "hell no", and 5 says "I don't care".
i just broke the fourth wall! and the fifth by mentioning it.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. How much do you want this character? Round 5: Isaac

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived