This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sorry to kill your dreams of Mewtwo coming back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Sorry to kill your dreams of Mewtwo coming back.

User Info: Mottman

Mottman
4 years ago#41
Exactly how does a movie "boost" someone's chances of being playable, guys? When you say that, you're alluding that you think this is the thought process:

Worker 1: Hey, I just learned that there's gonna be a new Pokemon movie with Mewtwo and Genesect!

Worker 2: Whoa! We'd better let Sakurai-san know about this! He might want to bring back Mewtwo or include Genesect in SSB4!

Worker 1: Good idea. *approaches Sakurai* Ummm, Sakurai-san?

Sakurai: *laughs*

Worker 1: Right, umm, did you know that they're making a new movie with Genesect and Mewtwo?

Sakurai: *pets his cat*

Worker 1: Oh, so you did know. Should we begin working on character models for either of these guys?

Sakurai: YOU MUST RECOVER!

Worker 1: Oh, I see. Thank you, Sakurai-san. *leaves*

Worker 2: Well, what did Sakurai-san say?

Worker 1: I think Mewtwo just went from unlikely to a definite maybe, and Genesect went from irrelevant to possible!

Worker 2: Oh, okay. I'll start working on character models for them just in case!
"Champions don't whine, they win!" - Vangarre from Xenoblade Chronicles
"Soon we will see Pokemon XXX." - Kooky_von_Koopa

User Info: Nomorice4U

Nomorice4U
4 years ago#42
I'd take Mew2 and GnSX over jiggs and Red. I don't want Red to return if the stamina mechanic comes back with him.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Sorry to kill your dreams of Mewtwo coming back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived