This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you like Lucario?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MeanMotorScoote

MeanMotorScoote
4 years ago#11
Don't care for him honestly, I think he's over rated both inside and outside the Pokemon fan base. I never cared for his design or his type, and it doesn't help that in the Pokemon games I'd usually beat Lucario(s) with 1 super effective move from a Pokemon who was 10 levels weaker. (I am not exaggerating... and I'm not anything special at Pokemon games either)

User Info: MrSpacelySlate

MrSpacelySlate
4 years ago#12
I do enjoy his presence, and I infinitely prefer him over Mewtwo for actually fitting the series and not bogging it down with trying to be edgy.

I just hope he doesn't go the same way as that POS.

User Info: SpunkySix

SpunkySix
4 years ago#13
I didn't, but he's grown on me since Brawl's release.
Tissue to the extreme!
Hey, is that Jack Ryder up there?!?

User Info: YamagishiD

YamagishiD
4 years ago#14
Playing as him, I find quite fun. As a Pokemon/character, I really don't care.

User Info: OssiTheGreat

OssiTheGreat
4 years ago#15
Yes, I like him in a freaky and emotional type of way.
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83

User Info: Ryoukai

Ryoukai
4 years ago#16
I never really cared much for Lucario honestly. I couldn't get into his playstyle in Brawl, and his niche in the competitive Pokemon scene didn't fit my playstyle. I guess I never really had a chance to care about Lucario.
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards

User Info: Daisyfanboy

Daisyfanboy
4 years ago#17
He has always been an extremely overrated Pokemon. In gen IV you couldn't walk two steps without him being shoved down your throat, and just when I thought he was losing fame, B2W2 came out.

We need to make way foor cooler things, like Genesect. Mainly because I've wanted a playable bug in Smash for a while now.
So I'm still waiting for Daisy to reappear in something that's not a spinoff.
I'll probably end up dying first or something but optimism is fun.

User Info: alpha-ape

alpha-ape
4 years ago#18
Yeah, he's a much better Pokemon rep than Mewtwo was.
Who's the strongest Donkey Kong? Brown? Green? Blue? Red? White? Black? They're gonna fight it out.

User Info: Jangobadass

Jangobadass
4 years ago#19
Like him. I hope he gets to stay around.

On one rhand, he's the face of Gen 4 and is even fairly popular today (the way he was everywhere during his generation, you'd think he's a Legendary).

One the other, I just KNOW GameFreak and/or Nintendo will want a Gen Sixer in and there's only so much room...
http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d5tcexk
Happy Anniversary!

User Info: GeneralKenobi85

GeneralKenobi85
4 years ago#20
As a Pokemon, I like him. As a Smash character, I do not because I'm still bitter about him replacing Mewtwo.
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived