This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Proof that there will be foot fetish content in this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Proof that there will be foot fetish content in this game

User Info: Captain_Fetish

Captain_Fetish
4 years ago#51
How is your friend supposed to get here in Mario Land? Besides, Rosalina can smell like **** and still turn me on.

And besides, this is Candy I'm talking about. At least she doesn't have Dixie's pot belly, or those weird eyes.
Fetish Kick!
Rosalina: (steps on you)

User Info: MegaWentEvil

MegaWentEvil
4 years ago#52
Hey, Captain_Fetish, what would you do if a shapeshifter turned into Rosalina to lure you into some sort of hazard?

(No hard feelings, it's just a fun question)
Aku wa yurusan. - Kim Kaphwan

Captain_Fetish
4 years ago#53
MegaWentEvil posted...
Hey, Captain_Fetish, what would you do if a shapeshifter turned into Rosalina to lure you into some sort of hazard?

(No hard feelings, it's just a fun question)

I beat the crap out of him. This has actually happened before. I know Rosalina when I see her. Just ask my wallet; it had to pay for Shang Tsung's hospital bill.
Fetish Kick!

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
4 years ago#54
Captain_Fetish posted...
How is your friend supposed to get here in Mario Land? Besides, Rosalina can smell like **** and still turn me on.

And besides, this is Candy I'm talking about. At least she doesn't have Dixie's pot belly, or those weird eyes.

He's a Bizarre Adventurer. And he can fight using ****ing soap bubbles. He'll figure it out.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong

Captain_Fetish
4 years ago#55
ViewtifulGene posted...
Captain_Fetish posted...

He's a Bizarre Adventurer. And he can fight using ****ing soap bubbles. He'll figure it out.

Still though, I can't really just experiment all willy nilly like that when I have a girlfriend. And IngSlayer said Dixie, not Candy. Dixie is far too young and she has a pot belly. If I HAD to bang a Kong, it would be Candy.
Fetish Kick!

MegaWentEvil
4 years ago#56
Just ask my wallet; it had to pay for Shang Tsung's hospital bill.

Can't say I feel sorry for him, he FREAKING. STEALS. SOULS.

Captain_Fetish
4 years ago#57
MegaWentEvil posted...
Just ask my wallet; it had to pay for Shang Tsung's hospital bill.

Can't say I feel sorry for him, he FREAKING. STEALS. SOULS.

She might have died if it wasn't for Merlon. Makes me almost wish I wasn't a "good guy" so I wouldn't have to pay the bill. I guess the debt he's in now is probably worse than death.
Fetish Kick!

MegaWentEvil
4 years ago#58
Speaking of hospital bills, I once tried to mimic Sonic's super-speed(causing mimicking powers is one of my main specialties), and I hit a wall, and man, DID IT HURT! I don't know what I was thinking.

Captain_Fetish
4 years ago#59
MegaWentEvil posted...
Speaking of hospital bills, I once tried to mimic Sonic's super-speed(causing mimicking powers is one of my main specialties), and I hit a wall, and man, DID IT HURT! I don't know what I was thinking.

Ow. You might want to be somewhere more open next time.
Fetish Kick!

User Info: Capitan_Kid

Capitan_Kid
4 years ago#60
Captain_Fetish posted...
LegendofLegaia posted...
http://s132.beta.photobucket.com/user/GUILE22/media/lightnings_armpit.png.html

Turned on, I am not.

Lies! None can resist Lightning's armpits!
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Proof that there will be foot fetish content in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived