This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just because Namco is helping out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Just because Namco is helping out

User Info: Chomper4

Chomper4
4 years ago#1
Doesn't mean they will have a representative playable in the Smash Bros games, but there is only one that they choose to be playable, I would say Heihachi Mishima.

User Info: IlIlIlIlIlIlIl

IlIlIlIlIlIlIl
4 years ago#2
Why? Because he was also in PSAABR?

Would rather have Jin (like everyone else) or even Lili.
|N|M|E|

User Info: DavemanCosman

DavemanCosman
4 years ago#3
It's not a bad guess to think that a Namco character is possible. Better than most of the 3rd party suggestions floating around on the boards
Pokemon White FC: 2495-0046-4024

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
4 years ago#4
Pac-man, Yoshimitsu, or a Soul Calibur character like Nightmare are, to me, the best options for playable characters and the most deserving. Especially Pac-man.

I don't think a Tales character deserves to be in Smash Bros, but there being one is probably a decent chance of the possibility being that the director of the Tales series is working on Smash Bros 4.
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

User Info: TwilightOrochi

TwilightOrochi
4 years ago#5
Pac-Man or a Tales character would be splendid.
Watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, if u haven't seen it yet.
But beware, it has horror elements and psycho's in it and u may get very emotional sometimes.

User Info: DasDavid

DasDavid
4 years ago#6
I would really only care for Pac-Man or a Tales character. The mechanics of tales would be the easiest thing in the world to translate to Smash, and I think any one protagonist would fit in easily.

Whether they "deserve" a rep or not is debatable I guess, but as I understand it Tales is more popular than we know in Japan which does factor into their decision-making process.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Just because Namco is helping out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived