This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate My Roster

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DoctorRice

DoctorRice
4 years ago#11
SmallerRidley posted...
That's the best I can do with all the unnecessary cuts given the small size of the roster.

That doesn't make sense. A smaller roster would naturally have more cuts than a bigger one.

This is what I was gonna say.

User Info: The_Nega_Shadow

The_Nega_Shadow
4 years ago#12
That's the best I can do with all the unnecessary cuts given the small size of the roster.

That doesn't make sense. A smaller roster would naturally have more cuts than a bigger one.

6 cuts is too many for any roster.
The official District Attorney of the Super Smash Bros Wii U board
Praise the lord, our one true Waaaa!

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
4 years ago#13
The_Nega_Shadow posted...

If it were limited to 44 characters, I wouldn't say 6 cuts is THAT ridiculous. 6/35 cuts is a smaller fraction than 5/25 cuts.
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
4 years ago#14

Your sentence still doesn't make sense. You just said it didn't matter what size the roster was, except you also said that a roster that small shouldn't have that many cuts as though it was dependent on the size.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods

User Info: RanzEDGE

RanzEDGE
4 years ago#15
Doug314 posted...
Ness >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucas

the only thing i agree with Doug with and also if snake gets cut so does sonic they are both third parties thus one should not be held on a higher pedistal than the other. also wouldve perferred megaman instead of another namco rep becuase that would be unfair for them to get two... other than that i guess i could live with this.

6/10
"We are not small you are just to big can you not see this!?" ~TheDenpamen

User Info: YoshiWii1

YoshiWii1
4 years ago#16
How did you make this?
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25

YoshiWii1
4 years ago#17
YoshiWii1 posted...
How did you make this?

I wanna try to make this too. But my own roster
Your old! Really? And your crazy! Get OUT!!!!!! Really!? Get out of my face! Mom!-Greatest Freakout Ever 25

YoshiWii1
4 years ago#18
bump

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived