This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Characters with Swords are cheap, hand to hand characters are the real fighters!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Characters with Swords are cheap, hand to hand characters are the real fighters!

User Info: youngbro

youngbro
4 years ago#1
Fox dont need no blaster because he whoops ***. While Marth hides behind his sword, if it breaks what will he do, beg for mercy?
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr

User Info: The_Korey

The_Korey
4 years ago#2
... Just get out. -_-
The Korey: Belligerent thundering since 1988.
http://i50.tinypic.com/10y1b3t.jpg

User Info: XxWontonxX

XxWontonxX
4 years ago#3
The_Korey posted...
... Just get out. -_-

^
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Lyn, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, and Megaman for SSB4.

User Info: Kratos_Aurion75

Kratos_Aurion75
4 years ago#4
TC is the knife guy from that Indiana Jones movie.
http://puu.sh/2gpqf
Wasting meter since '08

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
4 years ago#5
You tell 'em! And if Marth lost his sword, maybe he could use his girly little headband as a weapon somehow?
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

youngbro
4 years ago#6
Metaknight thinks hes the strongest warrior.......with a sword, and he cant beat a pink balloon. Kirby is the real fighter, why do you think knuckle Joe challenges him all the time and not Metaknight.

User Info: XxWontonxX

XxWontonxX
4 years ago#7
youngbro posted...
Metaknight thinks hes the strongest warrior.......with a sword, and he cant beat a pink balloon. Kirby is the real fighter, why do you think knuckle Joe challenges him all the time and not Metaknight.

...-.- *thinks of Link and Ganondorf*
Chrom, Palutena, Shulk, 6th gen Pokemon, Lyn, Micaiah, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, and Megaman for SSB4.

User Info: SmallerRidley

SmallerRidley
4 years ago#8
But Fighter uses swords.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. In NGE, Doritos are perishable goods

youngbro
4 years ago#9
XxWontonxX posted...
youngbro posted...

...-.- *thinks of Link and Ganondorf*

Ganondorf transforms cause he wants to fight as a warlock not a swordsman, and link is all like, "mmm" cause he dont talk but it translates to "im using this sword powered up by a magic triangle cause its the only way to win, i cant fight bare-handed i'll lose, im nothing without this sword."

Ganondors is like, " wtf, you see im on 4 legs i cant defend against a sword if you cut me, WTF man, use your hands like a true hero, how you think Iron fist became great, because he didnt use a sword to slay the dragon"

User Info: Ryoukai

Ryoukai
4 years ago#10
I think I'll use sword users more often from now on. They're inexpensive, after all.
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Characters with Swords are cheap, hand to hand characters are the real fighters!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived