The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About cuts...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DasDavid

DasDavid
4 years ago#1
I got bored so I was messing around on the roster maker and upon realizing that (once again) the only cuts I had made were Falco and Snake, I started wondering what the board's feelings on cuts are.

Apart from the occasionally mentioned notion that Lucario/Ike will be replaced, are there characters that anyone feels are going to get cut without what one could really call a replacement? Just curious.
-->MY<-- Latest SSB4 Roster.
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png

User Info: OnionOfMystery

OnionOfMystery
4 years ago#2
DasDavid posted...
the only cuts I had made were Falco and Snake

whywouldyoucutSnakeomgwtfbbq

Personally, I expect some replacement-cuts for Pokemon and FE, but truly wish everyone made it in from every previous installment every time.
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
4 years ago#3
These are he cuts with the most potential in my eyes:

1) Ike (FE flavor of the month)
2) Toon Link
3) Lucario
4) Jigglypuff
5) Ganondorf (Probably unlikely, but in favor for Demise)
6) Sheik
7) Olimar (In favor of a new captain of Pikmin 3)
8) Ness or Lucas
9) Falco or Wolf
10) Snake
11) Sonic
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

DasDavid
4 years ago#4
OnionOfMystery posted...
DasDavid posted...

Personally, I expect some replacement-cuts for Pokemon and FE, but truly wish everyone made it in from every previous installment every time.

I've explain why I could see Snake being cut before, and while I'm not sure if I phrased it exactly this way every time it's basically because I could see Snake being a one time thing since he was really only included do to him being requested by Kojima.

And liveman is that in some particular order or...? D=
http://i.imgur.com/GEE3K3d.png

User Info: Littlejeffery

Littlejeffery
4 years ago#5
The following needs to be removed from the roster:

1) R.O.B

2) Toon Link

3) Jigglypuff

4) Ice Climbers

5) Olimar

6) Solid Snake

7) Sonic

8) Replace Lucario with Genesect
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
4 years ago#6
DasDavid posted...
OnionOfMystery posted...
DasDavid posted...

I've explain why I could see Snake being cut before, and while I'm not sure if I phrased it exactly this way every time it's basically because I could see Snake being a one time thing since he was really only included do to him being requested by Kojima.

And liveman is that in some particular order or...? D=

Not in that order, definitely not haha. Just who I think has the potential to be cut, whether it be a VERY small chance or a rather likely one.
My latest Smash Bros 4 roster: http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rz99xx.jpg

User Info: Hero_Of_Darknes

Hero_Of_Darknes
4 years ago#7
liveman789 posted...

Ganondorf (Probably unlikely, but in favor for Demise)
Shiek

I'm not certain about a lot of things but both characters will never get cut. I actually laugh when i saw this. The only characters I see that may get cut are third party characters and maybe Wolf. That doesn't mean i want them to get cut. Hahaha....sorry still laughing at the thought of Ganondorf and shiek getting cut.
Paper Mario, Megaman, and Vatti for SSB4

DasDavid
4 years ago#8
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
liveman789 posted...

Shiek

I'm not certain about a lot of things but both characters will never get cut. I actually laugh when i saw this. The only characters I see that may get cut are third party characters and maybe Wolf. That doesn't mean i want them to get cut. Hahaha....sorry still laughing at the thought of Ganondorf and shiek getting cut.

I agree that it's very unlikely they will get cute, but there's not reason to be like that about it >.>
http://imageshack.us/a/img189/999/brawlroster.png

User Info: Hero_Of_Darknes

Hero_Of_Darknes
4 years ago#9
DasDavid posted...
Hero_Of_Darknes posted...
liveman789 posted...

Shiek

I agree that it's very unlikely they will get cute, but there's not reason to be like that about it >.>

I don't know about that....I think zelda is pretty cute but I guess will have to wait for smash brothers 4 to come out to see about Ganondorf lol. Maybe I came off as a jerk but the chances of Ganondorf and Shiek getting cut is between No chance in hell and everbody on this froum agreeing on a newcomer. It's so very small that its...<_<.....>_> ....laughable. But ill try to be nicer :)
Paper Mario, Megaman, and Vatti for SSB4

User Info: Davidk92

Davidk92
4 years ago#10
I can tell you about cuts!

They hurt. ;_;
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived