This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which button would you push? (Again)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which button would you push? (Again)

User Info: XxWontonxX

XxWontonxX
4 years ago#11
DasDavid posted...
Honestly red. I'm not going to pretend that if the option were really given to me I'd be all that selfless about it >.>

This exactly.
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and 6th Gen Pokemon for SSB4.

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
4 years ago#12
oops, i voted my favorite color before i read the description. Whyd i have to vote blue!!!

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
4 years ago#13
Blue because the thought of being responsible for someones death would be too much to bear. And that person might have a nice family and children or parents. Would you want to tell them you were responsible for their mother/father's death or that their son/daughter is gone because you wanted a game? Yeah you'll never meet them but to ruin the lives of others for a game of all things is just irresponsible and wrong.
My SSB4 Roster: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/7451/april2013roster.png

User Info: RajakaiTheBeast

RajakaiTheBeast
4 years ago#14
squirrel_boy posted...
oops, i voted my favorite color before i read the description. Whyd i have to vote blue!!!

thats what happened too me
Yeah,more spondoli.
*Conker's bad fur day*
Dragonwarriordude 4 years ago#15
Red
Sig.

User Info: ZuuF

ZuuF
4 years ago#16
Red

I have no emotional attachment to the person who dies, who probably would've died anyway (we all die...but that's not the point).
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.

User Info: Kagemusha_Oulmn

Kagemusha_Oulmn
4 years ago#17
zelosjr posted...
Everyone who chose blue is a liar.

Dude, do you not know anyone who values human life more than video games? I know gamers who would push the blue button if it meant never playing any game again, let alone something as simple as giving up a single game.

I'd push blue regardless, but I'm not a great example -- I have so many other hobbies and passions that it wouldn't be much of a sacrifice. I know people who spend hours gaming every day who would part with it all if it meant saving someone.
Series that desperately need another game:
LoZ:FS, BoF, Chrono and MM:L (You were so close, my friend!)

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
4 years ago#18
*presses the red button*

Around 1-3 people die every second. Fate simply demanded that person died the second I pressed the button, which could have saved a more important person for at least one more second.

Win/Win in a way.
Official Fawful of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U board.
Warning: May not make any sense.

User Info: CrystalKing5426

CrystalKing5426
4 years ago#19
*Didn't read description, voted Blue. Reads description, changes vote to Red.*
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4014/5138578909_05b321131a_z.jpg

User Info: Thesingerofstar

Thesingerofstar
4 years ago#20
zelosjr posted...
Everyone who chose blue is a liar.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii301/KirbyGotenksabsorbed/roflbot_zps4835ca12.jpg?t=1365452078

Blue. Good points gained. I mean, seriously? Killing someone so you can play a game? XD
And don't be like "hu hu hu, they would've died anyway", because by pressing the blue button you're giving them a "life of wealth and freedom".

Dark or evil creatures take extra damage from light magic in games. I think a lot of people here would take extra damage from light magic, if you catch my drift.
"This hand is moist, my lady" - Othello
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which button would you push? (Again)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived