This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of the most likely/expected reps do you NOT want to be in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which of the most likely/expected reps do you NOT want to be in?

User Info: Model_SX29

Model_SX29
3 years ago#11
Not sure how expected these characters actually are, but I'd have to say Tingle, Waluigi, and Pac-Man.

Tingle I LOATHE ever since WW, and I really don't think the Zelda series needs another rep (though mind you I would be ecstatic if Girahim got in).

Waluigi I find annoying to the extreme, and like Zelda I don't think the Mario series needs another rep (no exceptions this time).

I don't have anything against Pac-Man per se, but I'm not a big fan of his anthropomorphic designs, and if a Namco rep were to get in I'd rather it be someone from the Tales games (i.e. Lloyd, Luke/Ashe, Pascal, etc.)
I've stopped caring about a lot of things. But not Sonic. Never Sonic. :P
PSN: Fox-WYVERN

User Info: xgiraffes13x

xgiraffes13x
3 years ago#12
Chrom. Even though I include him in my rosters, I would rather have Marth, Ike and (enter Roy, Anna or Lyn here).
My Dream SSB4 Roster - http://tinyurl.com/az7b2j4
2 months until E3! *fangirls*

User Info: XxWontonxX

XxWontonxX
3 years ago#13
Pac man, Mii, Tingle, Dillon
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Megaman for SSB4.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Which of the most likely/expected reps do you NOT want to be in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived