This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think LoZ: Link to the Past 2 will get any reps?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Do you think LoZ: Link to the Past 2 will get any reps?

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 years ago#11
sterlingtyger posted...
ViewtifulGene posted...
I just want pink haired Link as an alt color.

Does the 3DS Link have pink hair? I can't tell because my ****ed up phone has a screen that displays everything in shades of green.

That's a Game Boy.

My Game Boy has a web browser? ****ing awesome.
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
Hiten Mitsurugi S 3 years ago#12
I was going to say that they have so many Links to choose from now. Skyward Sword, whatever Wii U Zelda is coming out (I doubt they'll have time to use this though) Toon Link, and LttP 2 Young Link.

Can anybody get a clear picture of LttP 2 Link's face? When he's a drawing, he looks like Toon Link obviously, but I know he's more of a 3D model, I just can't get a clear shot.
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
3 years ago#13
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
I was going to say that they have so many Links to choose from now. Skyward Sword, whatever Wii U Zelda is coming out (I doubt they'll have time to use this though) Toon Link, and LttP 2 Young Link.

Can anybody get a clear picture of LttP 2 Link's face? When he's a drawing, he looks like Toon Link obviously, but I know he's more of a 3D model, I just can't get a clear shot.

http://officialvghc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Link_Artwork_1_A_Link_to_the_Past.png

This is the A Link to the Past Link from official artwork.
My SSB4 Roster: http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/5691/april20132roster.png
Hiten Mitsurugi S 3 years ago#14
UberPyro64 posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...

http://officialvghc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Link_Artwork_1_A_Link_to_the_Past.png

This is the A Link to the Past Link from official artwork.

I meant a LttP 2 in game model, since the game could use different artwork for Link since it's been 20 years. But I found a pic and it seems similar to orginal LttP, I'm just wondering what he'd look like in Smash.
XBL: Hate Pad Scrubs. UMVC3: Chris/Strange/Amaterasu

User Info: Cell Junior

Cell Junior
3 years ago#15
Maybe ALTTP2's Link will be the new Young/Toon Link? Other than that, no.
The Official Lip of the Smash Bros. Wii U Board; Smash Bros. needs more puzzle reps and cute: Lip and Toad for Smash 4
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. Do you think LoZ: Link to the Past 2 will get any reps?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived