This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

***Official Smash Bros Wii U Pre-Reveal Roster Prediction Contest***

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. ***Official Smash Bros Wii U Pre-Reveal Roster Prediction Contest***

User Info: Nath1343

Nath1343
3 years ago#41
Cuts

Lucario - I think he'll be replaced by Mewtwo in a role-reversal type thing.
Ike - Replaced by Chrom just as he replaced Roy.
Snake - Obscure guest character, can't see him coming back but I think Sonic will stay due to his ties to Nintendo and the Mario vs Sonic games.

Newcomers

Mewtwo - Will replace Lucario as either his original or new form, perhaps they'll be alt. costumes?
King K. Rool - A somewhat overdue addition to the roster, although he has fair competition from Dixie.
Ridley - Overdue, size isn't an issue.
Isaac - This is probably the least likely addition but the Golden Sun fanboy within me says that Isaac will be in, he's got a reasonable chance I feel.
Shulk - Xenoblade Chronicles took the video game world by storm and I think Shulk is a very strong candidate.
Waluigi - Another Mario rep isn't out of the question and although I'd prefer Toad or Paper Mario, I think Waluigi being an assist trophy gives him some sort of priority and he'll probably play as a joke character which we all know Sakurai loves.
Palutena - Most likely addition in my opinion with Sakurai having developed Kid Icarus: Uprising, she's easily the next most important character after Pit.
Pac-Man - Namco rep, the most likely of any third-party characters in my opinion although I do think he has competition from a Tales character, most probably Lloyd.
Little Mac - Can't imagine this guy having the most interesting moveset but he's retro and pretty popular so I can't see why he doesn't have a good chance.
Chrom - The new Fire Emblem main protagonist will be close to a certainty I would have thought, and I have the feeling he'll replace Ike.
Mii - I'm not a fan of them in any conceivable way but I think it'll happen... ugh.
PSN: nath1343
Favourite games: Golden Sun, Xenoblade, Final Fantasy XII, inFamous, Bioshock, DKC3, Pokemon FR, Uncharted 3, Ni no Kuni, Brawl, Mario Kart Wii

User Info: UberPyro64

UberPyro64
3 years ago#42
Oh yeah, I'm updating my roster to my new sig.
My SSB4 Roster: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9481/may2013roster.png
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  3. ***Official Smash Bros Wii U Pre-Reveal Roster Prediction Contest***

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived