This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: VirtualAnomoly

VirtualAnomoly
3 years ago#1
If Marth and Ike were replaced by Chrom and Priam.
(updating the series with their lineage)
Personally, I would not mind this.
My only problem would be that I like Priam's design and personality, but I think he would have to star in his own Wii U game continuing off of the radiant series, before I would want him to replace Ike as a character. Definitely a costume(if they do those this game for some reason) or assist trophy.
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)

User Info: sumostickfigure

sumostickfigure
3 years ago#2
It depends on whether or not one of them is a clone of Marth. If there's a Marth clone, I wouldn't mind too much. If there isn't, I would be out a main...
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.
http://i.imgur.com/Vgmi3.gif

User Info: DarkNashX

DarkNashX
3 years ago#3
marth wont get replaced no chances at all

ike could be replaced with krom tough
vengeance will be mine!!
Xbox live tag: SSJ DarkWolf X

User Info: Doug314

Doug314
3 years ago#4
Horrible. Everything recent is way overrated and they shouldn't just represent the newest game in a series and trash the entire rest of it.
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, Lloyd or at least some Tales character, and Anna or at least some female or non-sword FE character for SSB4!

User Info: Nightinangle

Nightinangle
3 years ago#5
DarkNashX posted...
marth wont get replaced no chances at all

ike could be replaced with krom tough

Well that is not the topic. haha, just kidding!

I would not care, I just played brawl for a small time before returning it to my ex, and now I don't know much about them anyway!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived