Level 99 Bones

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Crown
  3. Level 99 Bones

User Info: DommyBlack

DommyBlack
4 years ago#1
Where the hell are you guys getting these? xD I spent most of Tues, all day yesterday, and all day today playing online and I haven't come across any bones with Japanese text(which people say are usually level 99) or any bones that are level 99. And I pick up every pile I see. Man, I must just be unlucky.

User Info: redd530

redd530
4 years ago#2
You must play with a Lv99 player to get their bones.

User Info: suzukimatsui

suzukimatsui
4 years ago#3
Ok so you just play with them and then when they leave you should get their bones automatically?

User Info: LordKarasuman

LordKarasuman
4 years ago#4
I'm not sure, but playing with them once or twice will cause them to start popping up amongst the Bones that spawn for you in-game.
WKC: Ilse
Kunimitsu's back!

User Info: suzukimatsui

suzukimatsui
4 years ago#5
Ok that's good to know at least, since the archetypes will at least be more unique than most of the regular spawned bones

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#6
You have to join a lvl 99 players game and then pick up the bone within their game. Usually you will get a copy of the character what that lvl 99 player is using.
I got 30 lvl 99 bones and im only lvl 35

User Info: AxeQs

AxeQs
4 years ago#7
I just made a new post about this warning players to not bury lvl99 bones because the items you get can corrupt your save file.

Be careful!

User Info: rinchan

rinchan
4 years ago#8
Not specifically lvl 99. I think you happened to get the bones of someone who hacked his/her game. Can be any level. :( Just hope not to get the bad item when you bury their bones. Maybe have a full inventory when you try? I wonder if Atlus tech support can help.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Crown
  3. Level 99 Bones

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived