New pikmin color and powers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. New pikmin color and powers

User Info: GenoKnight

GenoKnight
6 years ago#1
i think that orange pikmin with a tail would be a nice touch. it would be as strong as 2 red pikmin but half as fast.

User Info: Adokad

Adokad
6 years ago#2
That basically sounds like a purple pikmin...
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.

User Info: FooFighters25

FooFighters25
6 years ago#3
Too similar.
wP/RawkHawk BOWii - 3897-8674-9009
GOML

User Info: GenoKnight

GenoKnight
6 years ago#4
What about a pikmin that can glide

User Info: JollyBuda

JollyBuda
6 years ago#5
A green one with like a big leaf on its head that acts as a spring to get to high areas.
PSN: MrMonochrome
LOL New Zealand what!!!

User Info: Adokad

Adokad
6 years ago#6
@GenoKnight: Gliding pikmin sounds better.
@Jolly Buda: Sounds like yellow pikmin to me...
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection, Radiata Stories, Persona 3: FES, and Pikmin 2.

User Info: JollyBuda

JollyBuda
6 years ago#7
I more ment getting ALL your Pikmin to higher places, but if some sort of falling damage mechanic was put in they could become a sort of safety net or an alternative for crossing water as they can act as lillipads or something
PSN: MrMonochrome
LOL New Zealand what!!!

User Info: Archer_Yoshi

Archer_Yoshi
6 years ago#8
The lillypad thing would destroy the purpose of blues, my favorite pikmin. ;P
:-] Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Pikmin 3. Spread the word.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.

User Info: Majora006

Majora006
6 years ago#9
I feel like purple pikmin were to similar to red. I hope if they do new powers it completely original
Don't Wind my Waker or I might have a Sykward Sword

User Info: boydude77

boydude77
6 years ago#10
Wouldn't it be cool to have a brown Pikmin. They could be immune to Toxic waste. They could have gills but not swim in water. They could go into pools of toxic waste and stuff. Pikmin 3 could bring back the Smoky Progg and have a Pikmin immune to it's power.
Son, I brought you into this world, and I can take you out just as easily, now clean up your room.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. New pikmin color and powers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The final level is awfulThe_MCX1409/20 8:02PM