Weird Glitch, could not pick up this one individual Pikmin after a boss fight.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Weird Glitch, could not pick up this one individual Pikmin after a boss fight.

User Info: ArizonaPasha

ArizonaPasha
2 years ago#1
Background: my second sweep in the Tundra, getting the last six fruit as part of my attempted speedrun. The last one I get is the Stellar Extrusion from the Shaggy Long Legs. I lose about 8 Blue Pikmin and 0 Winged Pikmin. Lot's of Blue's get knocked around, and as I'm whistling all of them to me. Most of them come, except this one Blue. As I'm sending everyone else to base I keep Charlie there to try and get him. I can push him around, even got him from the lake to one of the Nectars, but no matter what I can't pick up said Pikmin.

Eventually night comes and he dies. I'm not going to reset the day, even with my 22 other casualties, I just wanted to note this and see if anyone else came about to witness such a thing.

User Info: Lagochocobo13

Lagochocobo13
2 years ago#2
I don't remember the details but I had something similar happen with a yellow guy. I pushed him into the water and then he was able to be whistled. I don't know what was up with the glitch except when it happened there was a lot of motion going on in the game.
FC: 3007-9486-8232 IGN: Lucas
GT:Lagochocobo13
  1. Boards
  2. Pikmin 3
  3. Weird Glitch, could not pick up this one individual Pikmin after a boss fight.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived